Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I just couldn't resist this prompt.

 

 

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

I sat on the small park bench happy to finally be away from the headache of work.

“You! It’s you! The gods have chosen you!” I heard a voice say before an object landed next to me with a thud.

Great! An encounter with a nutcase to top off my day, just what I needed!

“They guided me to you girl. You are to be its keeper now! This box will allow you to bend time to your will. For the sake of the gods and yourself girl please do not open it! It can’t be destroyed, believe me I’ve tried so you must hide it and fight the urge that pulls you towards it. The burden is yours now.” He said before taking off as if the hounds of hell were nipping at his heels.

 ‘Geez what a weirdo.” I thought as I looked at the box. It was small and red, the smooth wood engraved with odd symbols. My colleagues would get a kick out of this. I tossed it into my purse and headed home.

****************

Yet another History channel special and a huge glass of wine would cheer me up. One would think that I had enough of history considering that I teach it all day but it was my passion.

 I glanced at the box sitting on my nightstand. Why had I kept the damn thing again?

The stranger’s words echoed through my head but I paid him no heed. I would open the box if I damn well pleased.

It was empty inside and nothing happened when I opened it.  No bright lights, no mysterious smoke, nothing.

“Well that was underwhelming” I snorted.

 Time to go to bed and stop playing the fool.

************

In my dream a hard body pressed against my back and a deliciously thick cock was sliding back and forth against my pussy.

I tightened my thighs and groaned in frustration.

My dream lover grabbed my hips and thrust forcefully inside of me.

My head swam when he reached down and pinched my clit in contrast to the hard snaps his hips were delivering.

“God!” I moaned as I came, drenching his cock.

He bit down hard on my shoulder as he came.

We lay spooned against each other panting. He licked and sucked at the marks that his teeth left.

 “What a dream!” I happily moaned. I’d always been a lucid dreamer but never like this.

“That’s certainly not the response I was expecting.” He said with a laugh.

My eyes flew open in horror, my orgasmic bliss immediately fleeing me.

“Where are you off to?” he questioned with a deep frown as I scrambled away from him.

 “What the hell! Where am I? Who are you?” I screamed, my head reeling.

“I am Octavian and you are in my home.” He said as he stood, unashamed of his nakedness.

Octavian.  As in the emperor of Rome?

The hell was in that wine? I thought before collapsing.

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Writing less than 500 words was tougher than I thought! I hope you all enjoyed.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.