Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay so my character base for Derek is so yummy he inspired me to write this. So here goes.

Mayte:

 

Derek:

 

Montana:




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


"Your lips are so sweet, Mayte." He whispered to her in between kisses. His hand in her golden brown locks, she pulled him into her closer as she lay back on her bed. The bronze skinned asian teen lifted Mayte's shirt over her head kissing against her sweet spot; the tender spot right behind her ear, causing her squirm. Her panties were getting so wet. She wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him back into her lips, kissing him hungrily. "Mmm. Derek... I want you to be my first." She moaned as he started kissing down her chest to her tummy.

Her fantasy was getting pretty steamy. But in reality, she sat at the lunch table with her mousy blonde friend Tina. Her eyes were closed and she had a pencil holding it between her teeth, her fingers holding the end of it. Seventeen year old Mayte Buchanan was in a world of her own. Tina eating her bag lunch looked at Mayte strangely, yet she didn't say a word her friend.

Mayte was brought of her naughty thoughts when she felt a hard yank of her ponytail. "OW!" She whined. Opening her eyes, she saw the group of guys laughing at the table opposite theirs was all she needed to see to know exactly. Derek Montri.

"What's up Buchanan?! Geez you look like shit. You and Mommy have a long night scrubbing toliets again?" Derek said sitting down next to her at her lunch table.

Mayte rolled her eyes, Derek in her dreams wasn't as big of a jerk as he was in real life. "Leave me alone, Derek."

"Leave you alone, Buchanan? Never. Where's the fun in that?" He said.

She grumbled something under breath, standing up putting her things back in her backpack.

"Sorry what was that? I didn't quite catch that." Derek taunted.

Mayte grunted, turning into him, "Vete a jalar el pescuezo al pollo, pinche chilito!" She only spoke spanish when she was really pissed. She got up and hears him ask his friend, Miguel, what she'd said. Derek never knew when to let things go. Mayte headed toward the front of the lunchroom.

She felt her baggy pants fall around her knees, causing her to stop in her tracks. Mayte looked around and everyone in the cafeteria laughing at her unfortunate incident. She looked back to see Derek away. “It was time you let everyone see your little dick, Buchanan.” His friends laughing like a pack of creepy hyenas. She was so embarrassed that everyone could see her Wonder Woman underoos; she’d forgotten how to pull up her pants. Tina had rushed to her aid, helping her pull up her pants and quickly getting out of the cafeteria of humiliation.

---

8 Years Later

Sitting in front of her vanity in her bedroom, those four years of high school still haunt her. Mayte just stared at her more adult reflection in the mirror; a tube of MAC lipstick in Ruby Woo in her hand. Getting the hell out of that school was almost an obsession at one point to her. But she did it. The half-Mexican, half-black beauty was content with the way things went after high school. She’d gotten into USC where she met her best friend Montana Rose, she and Tina’s third roommate. The two had become inseparable. Mayte’s mother was a maid and didn’t make enough to send her daughter anything she wanted. To keep herself from getting kicked out of school, Mayte had taken many part time jobs until she and Montana ran into The Jungle. At the time it was in its beginning stages; it was a female ran bar, where the workers got to have a little fun while they worked. Well it was fun to Montana and Mayte because it was a way they could dance their asses off and not have to do the club scene.

But their part-time gig became full-time after college. Being 25 years old, Mayte was still in her prime and she made crazy tips at the bar. So why not stick with it? Montana was down to keep the money rolling in being a walking fantasy. It was a done deal.

The honey blonde bombshell was feeling herself more than she’d ever had. Mousy, awkward little Mayte Buchanan was gone. She was one half of The Devious Duo. She’d been reborn as the sassy, crazy sexy Nina Mala.

“MAYTE!” Montana called out, running into Mayte’s room with a knee high boot in her hand. “I’m almost ready. You know Linda’s gonna have our asses if we’re not there on time tonight...”

“Alright ma, I’m ready.” She smeared her very red lipstick on her lower lip, puckering lips together to spread the matte color all over her full lips. She raked her fingers through her feathered blonde curls. Farrah Faucet, eat your heart out. She looked amazing in her red ‘barely covering her butt’ school girl skirt, ripped up fishnets, knee-high studded boots, and black leather studded bustier. Putting her white leather biker jacket on over her outfit and met Montana out in their buildings hallway.

 

Mayte winked at her best friend, “Let’s go this money bitch.” 






Chapter End Notes:

Okay guys, thoughts? I'm working hard on the next part. 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.