Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi! 

Sorry for the late update but the fall semester has arrived and it's quite crazy right now. I will be posting once a week. 

Once again thank you to all those that reviewed! 

Hope you enjoy. 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


(Present Day)

“What are you thinking about, my beloved?” Nikoli asked as they walked pass the dead body of the blonde kidnapper.

Carolina smiled, “The first night we met.”

Nikoli stopped walking, “Why are you thinking of such memories?”

“I’m not sure.” Carolina confessed.

“It was quite the disaster.” Nikoli stated as he tightened his arm around her waist pulling her closer to his body and continued walking.

Carolina smiled as she looked up at the starry night. “Ahh, my dear Nikoli. It was quite romantic.”

He rubbed his beard with his left hand and chuckled, “My little liar.” Carolina felt his lips kiss her temple.

“Boss, there is something that needs your attention.”

Carolina looked over at Bobby who held a cellphone in his right hand.

“What is it?”

“News…from Seyurn.”

Nikoli grabbed the phone while he continued to hold Carolina’s waist. “Hello? Yes, she is standing right next to me.”

Carolina looked at Nikoli’s profile and saw serious he became. “What did you say?” Nikoli said as his arm tightened, which caused Carolina discomfort. She placed a gentle hand over his and he loosened his grip.

“What’s wrong?” she asked gently.

Nikoli ignored her as he answered Seyurn. “What don’t you meet us at our place? Yea, We’ll be there in an hour.” He handed the cellphone back to Bobby.

“What’s wrong?” Carolina asked as she wrapped her arm around his stomach.

“We need to get home.”

“Is it that bad?”

“It is my beloved.”

Carolina nodded and they hurried to the car.

“What was Seyurn’s vision about? It must’ve been something bad.”

Nikoli rubbed his cheek, “Just get in the car Carolina.”

Carolina stopped walking. “Nikoli, is it really that bad?”

Nikoli removed his arm from her waist. He rubbed his face with both hands. “It’s our parents.”

Carolina stiffened, “What about them?”

“Well, they are on their never ending quest to kill me and take you.”

“What did he see?” Carolina asked as tears began to form.

“My dear Carolina, I didn’t mean to upset you.” Nikoli wrapped his arms around her.

Carolina began to sob as she felt waves of love coming from him.

“Why do they keep doing this?”

Nikoli rubbed her back trying to comfort her. “They want to protect you, my beloved. All they want to do is burn my body to ashes and take you back.”

Carolina sniffled as she wrapped her arms around him. “They couldn’t know.”

“They couldn’t know that you’ve fallen in love with a monster.”

Carolina pulled her face from his chest to look at him. “You’re not a monster.”

“My dear Carolina, I’m an immortal that can kill thirty men in fifteen minutes. I am by definition a monster.”

“Nikoli, when I stood on my parents doorstep I realized that saying goodbye to my parents was not going to help me transition into my new life but keep me from it.”

Nikoli pulled back a lock of hair that fell in her face. “We need to meet Seyurn, so why don’t you get your cute butt into the car.”

“Nikoli, I truly love you. I thought I made it clear when I left my parents behind, that I was accepting my new life but you honestly believe that it was out of shame.”

Nikoli kissed her forehead, “Enough of this talk.”

“Fine, I’ll let it go for now. But I do plan on showing you just how much I love you.” She told him before she kissed him.

Nikoli’s eyebrows rose in surprise. “Oh? Are you going to do that thing you did last time…with your tongue?”

“Mmm…we’ll see.” She kissed him one more time before she entered the car.

Bobby walked up from behind Nikoli. “Is it really just her parents, boss?” He asked in a whisper in order to keep Carolina from hearing. 

“No, it’s also Kendra.”

“Kendra?! Boss, if its…”

“I know! Bobby, I know but you know she won’t leave town without me.”

“Boss, Kendra will rip Carolina’s spine from her body with her bare hands. You need to get Carolina out of California.”

Nikoli ignored him, “Let’s get going.”

Bobby threw up his arms, “Boss?!”

“We’ll talk about this later Bobby. I promise.”

Nikoli got into the car and put his arm around Carolina’s shoulders. She sighed as she put her head on his shoulder and rested her hand over his heart. “Sleep my beloved. You’ve had a tiring day.”

“Do I have to?”

“Yes, you’re going to need your strength for later on.” He said while kissing her forehead, “We all will.”

Nikoli pulled her closer and stared out the window. When they arrived home, Nikoli kissed Carolina awake. She moaned and smiled when she looked up at him. “Are we home?”

“Yes,” he said as she sat upright and yawned.

He stepped out and turned to hold his hand out in order to help her out, he then wrapped his arm around her as they walked into the house.

 Seyurn was quietly waiting for them by the door. “I’ve been waiting for twenty minutes.”

Carolina jumped while her hand grasped her throat in fright, “My goodness Seyurn, you scared me.”

“Well if the vision is of any truth you’ll be more than scared.”

Carolina lowered her hand, “What do you mean?”

Nikoli cleared his throat. “It’s nothing, my dear Carolina. Seyurn is worried for your safetly as am I. “

Seyurn looked at Nikoli in disbelief. Carolina looked between the two and knew that Nikoli was lying. When he kissed her forehead and pushed her towards the bedroom so that she could rest she didn’t argue, and began obediently walking towards the staircase. While she walked up the stairs she began to wonder what was really going on. She stopped in the middle of the staircase and slowly walked back down. When her right foot touched the last of the stairs Nikoli suddenly moved in front of her, causing her to gasp in shock. “Are you trying to kill me?!”

Nikoli crossed his arms over his chest. “What are you doing? I thought I told you to go to bed?”

“I wanted to get something to drink.”

Nikoli uncrossed his arms and wrapped them around her. “You could’ve used the intercom and I would’ve gotten it for you.”

Carolina sighed as she wrapped her arms around Nikoli and let her hands wander over his muscular back. “I didn’t want to disturb you.”

“My dear Carolina, you could never disturb me.” He kissed her forehead and laid his chin on the top of her head. “I know that you are curious and I will tell you everything.”

“You promise?”

Nikoli pulled back to look into Carolina’s deep brown eyes and gently kissed her. He heard her moan and lowered his hands to her lower back. It was when she started pressing her hips into his that he stopped, “My beloved, we have to stop.”

“No,” she moaned as she gently bit on his lower lip. Nikoli had to suppress his desire while Carolina started kissing her way down to his neck.

“Seyurn can hear us.” Nikoli confessed.

“So,” Carolina said as she continued to kiss his neck and slightly roll her hips causing him to harden. “Let him hear.”

Nikoli sighed and let his head fall back as his beloved continued to assault his neck with love bites. He held the back of her head applying more pressure, and she began to bite hard enough to leave marks.

“Nikoli, will you please control your wife. We have important matters to discuss.”

Nikoli turned and saw a very unpleasant looking Seyurn, he laughed a little due to Carolina who hadn’t stopped her attentions toward him. He pulled Carolina’s hair, forcing her head back and kissed her.

“Why don’t you wait for me in the bedroom?” he told her as she continued to roll her hips.

“No,” she moaned as she pulled him closer to her.

“Yes, my dear Carolina.”

She pouted, “Fine, but I’m starting without you.”

 

Nikoli smiled, “Fine, now take that cute butt of yours to the bedroom.” 






Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! 

Next Tuesday with be Nikoli's POV. 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.