Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you enjoy!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Jayne shook her head at Callie. “What do you want to eat?”

“What do you have?” Callie asked.

“Well, I did make pasta. Do you want the left overs?”

“Yes, please.” Callie said as she continued to watch Adonis who stood silently in the middle of the living room. Jayne had walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator door and bent over slightly to look for the container that held the pasta. She didn’t notice that Adonis walked over into the kitchen and was staring intensely at her butt while she was bent over. Once she grabbed the container and stood upright she turned and bumped into.

When they collided Adonis didn’t even move an inch. “Ow!” Jayne said as her bottom hit the kitchen floor.

“Sorry, do you need a hand?”

“I’m good.” Jayne responded as she placed the container down and pulled herself up by using the edge of the island that was across from the stove. She then bent over to pick up the container that she had placed on the floor. “Callie?”

“Yes?” Callie answered as she turned her attention from her phone towards the kitchen.

“Can he eat?”

“Yep. They put in that feature after they had gone over millions of surveys on ways to improve the companions.” Callie informed her as she placed her phone on the fainting couch and grabbed the remote to turn on the TV.

Jayne nodded as she continued to look at Adonis as he looked at her chest. “Would you like some pasta?”

He shook his head no.

Jayne nodded and walked around him and placed the container on the counter that was next to the stove. She opened the container before she reached up in the cabinet and grabbed two bowls and then placed them on the counter below it. While she was scooping out the pasta in each of the bowls, Adonis watched in fascination. She placed the bowls in the microwave that was placed over the stove and pressed the minute button. When she was waiting she looked at Adonis who looked at the microwave with a curious expression on his face. Shaking her head slightly Jayne took in his appearance, he was the perfect artificial specimen that looked completely real.

“Is there anything that you would like?”

“I’m not sure.”

Jayne’s eyebrows lowered in confusion. “What do you mean?”

“I’m not sure.”

“Callie! I need you.”

“What?” Callie said as she got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen.

“I’m not sure.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Adonis, what would you like?”

“I’m not sure.”

Jayne threw her arms up in frustration. “See, he doesn’t know what he wants.”

Callie shook her head. “Are you sure you read the manual?”

“I skimmed through it.” Jayne said as she shrugged.

“You have to be very specific in your questions and must do that for two months.” Callie informed her. “Watch me. Adonis?”

“Yes?”

“Would like something to eat?”

“Yes, I would like something to eat.”

“Would you like to eat something sweet, spicy or salty?”

 “I would like to eat something sweet.”

Callie nodded and turned to Jayne. “What do you have here that is sweet?”

“I have cookies, pie and licorice.”

“Would you like any of those?” She asked Adonis who looked at them innocently.

“I would like some pie.”

“Would you like ice cream with your pie?”

Adonis nodded. Jayne walked over to the fridge while Callie went to the microwave to get the two bowls of pasta. While Callie sat down on the other side of the kitchen island, Jayne cut Adonis a slice of pumpkin pie and took vanilla ice cream out the freezer and placed three scoops onto the plate next to his slice of pie.

She handed Adonis the plate. “Would you like to sit down next to Callie?”

He shook his head, “I want to sit next to you.”

Jayne slightly blushed. “Okay.”

When she sat down next to Callie, Adonis followed as he continued holding his plate of pie and ice cream. Adonis placed the plate on the island and grabbed a fork that Callie had placed down earlier. He looked over at Jayne who was using the same utensil he had in his hand and watched how she used it. After several seconds he started using the fork and began eating his pumpkin pie.

Jayne watched as Adonis took a special interest into his pie after he took his first bite. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the child-like look that came onto his face.

“Are you going to have sex with him?”

Callie’s sudden questioned caused Jayne to choke on her pasta.

“What?” she asked as Callie began patting her back.

“Are you going to sleep with him?”

“Don’t you think I should get to know him?”

“Know him? What’s there to know?” Callie asked as she took another bite and stopped in mid-chew a sudden thought came into her mind. “You didn’t do the personality program did you?”   

“I may have.”

“Jayne, why are you doing this? I need for you to get laid.”

“Well, excuse me if I want for him to develop a personality during the next year that I have him for.”

“Who needs personality?”

“I do,” Jayne said simply. “Let’s not talk about this in front of him.”

“Obviously, I can’t believe you did the personality program.” Callie muttered as ate another piece of pasta. “This is bad, Jayne.”

“I know that they said it was untested but I think it is a good thing.”

“We’ll talk about his later.”

Jayne nodded. She looked over at Adonis who looked at her with a sad expression and cheek full of food. “It’s okay, why don’t you finish your pie.”

He nodded slightly and continued to eat his pie.

When Callie finished her pasta she placed the dish in the sink and hugged Jayne. “I’ll call you later on tonight.”

“Alright.” Jayne said before they released each other.

“I’m telling you, it’s dangerous business. There is a reason why the personality program has to be chosen.”

“Why?”

Callie looked over at Adonis who still sat at the kitchen island eating his pie.

“I’ll tell you later on, tonight.”

“Okay.”

“Okay, bye.” Callie said as she opened the door and left.

Jayne closed the door and looked back at Adonis who looked at her while slowly chewing his food.

“Are you okay?”

He nodded his head but had yet to blink his eyes causing Jayne to fill a little uncomfortable.

“Are you finished with your pie?”

He shook his head no and continued to stare at her.

“Okay, well I’m going to go into my room. When you’re done with your pie you can put the dish in the sink.”

He nodded.

“Okay,” she said as she walked towards her room. When she walked in she closed the door and leaned her head against it and began to wonder how she let Callie talk her into getting a companion. Sighing she realized that it was Callie but it was the years of loneliness that  caused her to create her own companion and it was pure luck that they had a new product that had a free year trial. The personality program was installed and she thought it would be good for her to have some kind of conversation with her companion that didn’t involve if she wanted it hard and fast or soft and slow. Sighing she moved from the door and laid her back down on her bed. Closing her eyes she tried to figure out what type of schedule she would have to create since she would have to go back to work after her week vacation. While she was concentrating on her upcoming dilemma she didn’t notice that Adonis had opened the door and was staring at her chest that was rising and falling with each breath. He walked up to her and then leaned over her and placed his hand on her left breast.

 What he didn’t expect was for her to scream.

“What are you doing?!” She screamed at him as she crossed her arms over her breasts. The shocked look on his face had her instantly regret screaming at him. “I’m sorry, but what are you doing?”

“I just wanted to know if they were as soft as they looked.” He simply said.

“What?”

“I like them and I wanted to know how they were soft.”

Jayne stared at him in wonderment. “My breasts are big and they sag.”

Adonis looked at her confused. “They look good.”

Jayne blushed as while he continued to look at her chest.

“Thank you, but please ask me next time.”

Adonis nodded, “I’m sorry if I invaded your space.”

Jayne smiled. “Thank you.” She sighed and removed her arms from her chest. “Well, why don’t we watch some TV?”

“I would like to watch some TV with you.”

 

Jayne watched as he walked out. She sighed heavily wondering what was going to happen with her and Adonis in the next 12 months. 






Chapter End Notes:

What do you think?

* Adonis right before he grabs Jayne's breast. 

...I don't know why anybody would freak out if his man grabbed their boob. Or is it just me? 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.