Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the short chapters! 

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Jayne walked into the bedroom and went into her bathroom. When she closed the door she leaned against it. Looking at herself in the mirror she sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. After releasing her hair she thought about taking a shower but decided against it since Adonis would most likely want to join her. She placed her hand on the doorknob before she sighed and walked out. Adonis was already waiting patiently for her in her bed. She smiled slightly and walked over to her dresser and grabbed her pajamas. Once she retrieved them she made her way back to the bathroom.

“Where are you going?” 

Jayne turned to look at him. “I’m going to change in the bathroom.”

“Why can’t you do it here?” He asked as he began to pout. 

“Um…I’m not sure about that.”

“I'll close my eyes.”

“Do you promise?”

Adonis nodded and closed his eyes. Jayne placed her pajamas at the foot of the bed and started to undress. While undressing she hadn’t realized that Adonis was staring at her and each time she looked up to check if his were still closed, Adonis would shut his eyes quickly. Once she was finished, she pushed back the covers and got in beside him.

“I’m done.”

In order to appear innocent, he slowly opened one eye to see where she was and then opened the other once he realized that she was beside him.

Jayne looked at him suspiciously, “Were your eyes closed the entire time?”

He nodded, “My eyes were closed the entire time.”

“You’re sure?”

“I’m sure.”

Jayne nodded as she accepted his answer despite the suspicious feeling she had. “Okay, well let’s go to bed.” She said as she reached over to turn off the lamb that was on the nightstand but then stopped. “Wait, I don’t have to plug you in or anything?”

“No, I sleep just like you.”

“Really? That’s interesting. I think I’m going to have to re-read that manual.”

Adonis shrugged. “I’m a new model. I can do everything a human male can do.”

“So, you can go to the bathroom like a human?”

Adonis nodded. “Everything a human male can do I can do as well.”

“How do you know all this?”

Adonis tilted his head with a confused expression on his face, “I believe it was programmed into me.”

“Well…that’s convenient.”

Adonis smiled, “Yes, it is.”

 

Jayne slightly smiled. “Well, I’ll see you in the morning.” She reached over and turned off the light. She sighed as she got comfortable but then slightly stiffened when Adonis wrapped his arm around her waist. Deciding that it was innocent, Jayne closed her eyes and hoped that she would be less awkward tomorrow. 






Chapter End Notes:

 

What do ya think?

*Adonis's reaction when Jayne is about to go back into the bathroom. 

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.