Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Quick one shot. 





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

His lips were the perfect mold against mine. In-between his moans and his random italian, I was in ecstasy. The way how he touched me attentively. He knew just where and how to touch me. He perfected how to render my heart submissive to him. As every minute dragged along I cursed myself for doing this. I knew better than to be with this man. I was better than this, but with another kiss I thought. No, this is as good as it gets. 

 

I can feel him losing control over himself and wanting to take me. I don't know if I'm ready for this moment yet. I've already defied my internal compass by kissing him and now dry humping him. This wasn't supposed to happen. Papers were tossed off the desk and I felt myself being carried from the door to his wonderful wooden mahogany desk. Pens were flying everywhere as he frantically unbuttoned my shirt and ripped off my ID badge. I lowered his face and kissed him, it was more than lust. I had built a connection with this man. This was the cultivation of a month of pure sexual tension seen and felt by anyone and everyone who was around us.

 

I'm brought back to the present with him making thrusting motions and biting and kissing my neck. Bella. Che Bella. He chanted against my skin. I kept hearing it in my head, Bella. Bella. I unraveled under him and allowed him to take one of my breasts in his mouth. I flung my head back as his tongue swirled around my sensitive nipple and pushed him in further closer to me. He slipped his hand under my skirt and I caught the light reflect off of his wedding band but ignored my inner conscious. I was going to let him have me today, on his desk.

 

He slowly slid a finger inside of me and began thrusting into me faster and harder repeating my name over and over. I knew my orgasm was coming soon and by the looks on his face. He knew it too. 

 

I grabbed his head as he lowered his face to my womanhood and began to rub my clit as he stuck his tongue deep inside of me. I came beautifully moaning and groaning until the words I had tried so hard to keep within me from coming out, finally did.

 

"Professore" I said out of breath as he looked me in the eyes realizing what we had done.

 

The memories of our first day in class together, the way how our chemistry was evident even to other students. To the light shoulder touches he gave me whenever we spoke outside of class. Or when he saw me in heels and drank me in like a tall glass of chocolate milk. But the best, when I heard him struggling to finish a sentence as I stood up and closed a window showing him my round ass. But then the moments where we bonded over the carousel, politics, my future. Oh the way he'd give me a smile every time we were in the same room together…It all flashed back to him it seemed. 

 

 

The removal of his presence off my body was a slow, yet painful one. I sat up trying to figure out what had happened. He was my married professor. I shouldn't have been caught in this situation but it happened. 

 

"Our dynamic, in the class room…" he ventured slowly.

 

"No one will know," I said to him approaching sexily and seeing his defense crumbling around him.

 

I grabbed him by his suit jacket and brought him back to the desk and proceeded to hike up my skirt and let him fully have his way with me. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he was a young man trapped in a middle aged body. Sure he had salt and pepper hair, but the energy he just showed me, he was better than some 20 year old.

 

"I will lose my job," he says to me softly as we finish our third time.

 

"No.." I say with a kiss, "Because no one will know."

 






Chapter End Notes:

was just in my head... 

working on the other stories in the mean time. 

 

 

xoxo







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.