Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 5
 
Munro wrestled with his instincts as he watched Mickey take off running down Ocean Drive.  He sat in his Camero left with feelings of guilt and loneliness. He had made he bed when he said those words to her. He should have never said anything like that and it cost him greatly.  Still brewing in his own thoughts he never noticed his friend bopping her way in the direction of his car.
 
The car door opening jolted him out of his thoughts.
 
“Hey, thanks for coming to get me,” Zoe greeted as she slid into the passenger seat. She took a whiff of his car and noticed that there was a different scent to his car.
 
She smelled his cologne, clean and pronounced but there was a second scent-a musk she could not place. It was feminine and airy complimenting his aroma very well. Maybe he had gotten flowers!
 
“It smells nice in here,” Zoe commented fishing for his attention as he took off, focusing on the road. He almost acted as if she hadn't gotten in the car. 
 
“Mickey just left,” Munro said absentmindedly.
 
Zoe wanted to gag as the once engaging scent seemed to now choke her in the small space. Her fingers danced around until they found the window retractor mechanism. She began to roll the window down allowing for the sea salt air to fill the car.
 
“It’s stuffy in here,” she confessed drawing a perplexed look from Munro.
 
Munro sighed at her observation knowing that he now needed to confront her, for the hairs on the back of his neck were at attention. Something was bothering him since the library but he couldn’t place it. The unnerving exchange between the young ladies was palpable. They didn’t like one another and there was a possibility that Mickey wasn’t all to blame here.
 
A strong vibration coming from underneath the console seemed to command their attention.  Munro watched as Zoe reached forward for his phone. She unlocked it and thumbed away a response before putting it back.
 
“That was who if you don’t mind me asking,” Munro inquired unable to soften the edginess of his words.
 
“Sorry, force of habit. That was Angel he wanted to know if you wanted pizza but I told him no. I had gotten you something from work already,” Zoe rambled not noticing the sheer look of horror that flashed in his eyes.
 
His and Mickey’s last words to one another flashed across his mind. ‘Well if you care so damn much maybe you should be fucking her instead of me’.  To which he replied back, ‘at this rate I need to be, because clearly she would shut the fuck up long enough for me to be happy.’
 
Munro felt his stomach drop at the realization of what Mickey was saying because that was far from the truth…at least on his end.
 
Zoe had been one of his closet friends since freshman year. She looked out for all of the guys, Munro in particular but he never alluded to her that he wanted a relationship. Holy shit...



Zoe walked away from Munro's car waving her hand in the air as she made her way toward her building. The court yard was quiet and Mickey was sitting on the steps of her building of her talking to someone who had placed themselves on the side of her. 

"No I was not going to let him disrespect me like that. He was going to let that bitch get in the front seat while I rode in the back like his damn kid sister," Mickey snarled. 

Zoe hung back in the protection of the night’s shadows as she watch and listened to the young woman rant. Mickey sounded like she was close to tears and the mystery guys must have realized it. Zoe leaned forward eyes peeled, seeing as she had never seen the girl cry.  Mickey was harder than steel, she was the same girl who broken her thumb during volleyball last year and reset the break herself. There were grown men who couldn’t do this. 

“Hey, babe, don’t worry about her. We have talked about this, as much as I like her Zoe White is a non factor. Munro wants to be romantically involved with her as much as he does a cold sore,” a deep masculine voice persuaded running Zoe’s blood cold. She knew that voice. 

The guy now turns to sit next to Mickey, and Zoe looks like she is about to vomit. Malachi was standing in front, now shifts onto a step next to her. 

“I’m really glad you're here, are you sure you don’t want to go see your brother first,” Mickey says sniffling as if she has a cold.

“Nah, I’m right where I need to be, besides I’m not too high on his favorite people list,” Malachi confessed causing Zoe to ease forward.

“One day he’ll forgive you, Mal you did what you had to do, deep down he knows that.”

“Yeah, but up front he wants nothing to do with me. On some level that’s why I transferred down here to finish my program. I want to be closer to him, he needs to trust me,” Malachi stated leaving Zoe in a state of confusion. 

“He won’t trust you with you lying to him, if he knew that we’ve been talking I don’t know what he’d do. You’re like oil to his water…he becomes something different, someone different around you.”

“He isn’t different around you?”

“No, he acts like he hates me half of the time,” Malachi shakes his head. 

“No, you really dig under his skin. Parts of you reminds him of her and that kills him. Don’t take it personally.”

“Do I, remind you of her?” Malachi got chillingly quiet and sunk into the concrete. 

“I don’t think so, if you did I probably wouldn’t be talking to you right now. My dealings with her were strictly to protect Munro, but he didn’t understand that. Maybe it’s the reason he keeps you at arms length. That’s probably why it looks like he’s gravitating toward Zoe. Yeah they look close but she’s one of the guys and he just needs a bit of normalcy not a relationship.”

“What? So you think I’m bad for your brother too. I won’t hurt him.”

“You can't guarantee that though. But no, I don’t think you’ll hurt him, maybe at first I did but after getting to know you that certainly isn’t the case.”

Mickey looks at Malachi hopeful and Zoe walks closer to them still hidden in the shadows. Now just a few feet from them she watches. 

“My motives were not completely genuine in the beginning, I’ll admit that, but what I do know is that you love him. And Cher, I think he’s completely fascinated with you too,” Mickey blushed and looked away. 

“Oh gosh that stupid nickname, now he’s got you saying it.”

“Child bye, if he heard me call you Cher or Cherry right now, this courtyard would turn into a boxing ring. He’d kill me,” Munro explained. 

“Munro does not care about that stupid nickname he does it to spite me. Besides outside of you and Zoe, I haven’t seen him get mad over too much else. She’s like moral compass…his lighthouse,” Zoe’s stomach fluttered at Mickey’s confession.

Malachi snorted once again which turned into full blown laughter. Mickey punched him in the stomach. 

“Mick, please warn me the next time you're being sentimental,” Malachi forced out as he clutched his stomach. 

“Whatever, you’re just as bad as him.”

Zoe listened to the silence that passed between the pair as they cuddled on the dorm steps. McGuire Steel was the famous Cherry! The poems, schedule tracking, and diary entries were about her! Zoe wanted to vomit at the thought. Zoe spent so much time trying to convince herself that she didn’t love him, that their friendship was strictly platonic. The knowledge of him pining after Mickey made her sick. That woman did not deserve him. The realization that she would never have a chance to know him in that way, for him to love her fully and not just as a friend stung. 

“I wasn’t being honest,” Mickey looks at him with uncertainty. “When I said my reasons for having moved back down south. There was more. That night, over Spring Break in Cancun,” Mickey looks around frantic at all of the truth she had yet to confront. 

“Malachi,” Mickey’s voice broke sounded edgy and gravelly. 

“I know he can never know about what we did that night, hell I’d be lying if I said I regret it. Sometimes I think back to that night and I wish things were different. I wish I could love you and see you the way my brother does. But I don’t know,” Malachi grounded out as he peaked over at the woman who nodded her head in agreement. 

The stared at each other and Mickey kissed him on the mouth. Malachi cups her face and breaks the kiss in order to pull her into his arms. 

Zoe couldn’t take another second of their conversation, their pendulum of deception. Tip toeing into the night she hadn’t realized she should have stayed to hear the rest. 

“What I do know is that, that asshole still gets to walk around like a free man. That’s who Munro needs to know about! He can’t get away with what he did to you Mick, that’s straight up sexual battery and exploitation. When you told me about what he had done I just wanted you to feel safe and not have to think about him.”

“He won’t care.”

“Have you lost your mind, of course he will,” Malachi reassured almost ready to pull the phone out of his pocket. 

Mickey didn’t need to validate his words with a response to grasp what he was saying. Nevertheless, she had to stop him.

“He can’t know Mal, and you can’t tell him. You breath a word about what happened I’ll tell him we fucked,” Malachi’s head snapped up to really study her face. 

“Are you serious?”

“On some level he’ll forgive me but you? He’ll tell you to fuck off and never come back. You love your brother too much for that,” Mickey confesses with a truthfulness that startles Malachi. 

“You don’t have to do this alone,” Mickey nodded her head.

“I know, that’s why I’m thankful you came back, I have you here to watch my back. No police, or school interference, I can just duck my head until graduation.”
“You don’t have to, the guys can protect you from him, the school can protect you from him and lets not forget your sister and crazy ass cousin.” Mickey smiled and ducked her head. 

“I don’t want them involved. They have their own lives and I don’t want anyone to get hurt,” Mickey said in tone that made the conversation final. 

“I can’t wait for the day when you take those clothes off McGuire,” Malachi said in a low grainy voice. His words having a double meaning. 

“Can’t walk outside naked.”

It was their little saying that the two exchanged after a heated moment that resulted in Malachi saying that she was empathetic and her throwing a stapler at him. Since then the two shared the sayings to acknowledge when one person was reaching their breaking point, in the conversation. They sit a little while longer before Mickey wiggles herself out of Malachi’s embrace. She stands and pulls him up with her. 

“Come on, lets get you upstairs before Munro comes looking for a booty call and sees you.”

“If he comes looking for you won’t he see me anyway?”

“I’ll hide you in Deidra’s room,” Mickey said in a matter of fact tone. 

“Who’s Deidra?”



Mickey and Munro had been cuddling on the couch, Deidra had been sitting on the ottoman watching and talking to them. Mickey studied her roommate with great interest. In the past when girls has seen her with either of the brothers, they would scowl and say nasty things. Mickey would either say something so absolute, they would have to walk away or one of the West brothers would intervene. 

Deidra was quiet and non questioning, she really stayed in her lane. Though she was able to see Deidra’s eyes twinkle when Malachi spoke, she never looked jealous or anything. Looking up at Malachi she saw a similar gleam when gazing at her roommate. Suddenly a light rapping noise came from the door. The two looked up at each other and the three stared at the door. Deidra moved to answer then stopped and went to grab Malachi and pull him to her room. 

Mickey smiled the at Deidra’s quick wit she didn’t have to say anything to the girl, man she loved those who could think for themselves. 

As Deidra grabbed for the rest of his stuff and hid his belongings, Mickey smoothed out her clothes. She was now in boy shorts and one of Munro’s old t-shirts. 

She looked through the peep whole and saw Munro standing there. Shooing her out of the room, Mickey snickered at the kissing sounds they made by the bedroom door. Finally she opens the door and her heart stops. 

There he was, in all his glory. She leaned against the frame trying to harden herself for whatever he was about to say. Unbeknownst to her, the moment the door opened to reveal all of her glory Munro had lost whatever thought he had in his mind. She was gorgeous. Her coco brown skin, seemed like endless miles of softness; velvet heaven. Her long curly hair was piled into messy bun on the top of her head. Her features were soft and seem like she was ready to accept her punishment for her petulant behavior. Watching her so vulnerable made him hard as a rock.

“Shit,” he whispered knowing that he as a goner. 

“Hi,” she whispered as he gave a respectable greeting. He had to take control of whatever this was before he spilled his guts to his…no this woman.

“Can I come in?” 

Munro didn’t wait for her to respond as he shouldered his way into the house taking her with him. Kicking the door closed with his foot, he stood in her common room and looked around. Taking a deep breath he frowned and Mickey looked wide eyed. 

“Whose here Mick,” he asked in a tone that begged her to lie to him because the truth would kill him.  

“Deidra and some guy, they were out in the living room but I told them to get lost.” 

“That’s quick, she’s new right,” Mickey nodded her head unsure of where he was going with this. 

He nodded his head and walked to her room no longer wanting to bask in the ambience of her common room. 

“It smells like the guy bathed in cologne, lets go in your room, it won’t be so stuffy.” 

Munro cringed. Here he was getting upset about Zoe’s territory issues and here he was doing the same thing. 

“What are you doing here,” she interrogated for the moment not fearing his rejection. 

“How well do you know that guy?”

“Excuse me?
“Yeah, how well do you know him? If he’s hanging around the place at all times of night he can’t be a good guy.”

“What time did you stroll through my door?”

“This is different, I’m your-“

“My what? You clearly chose that lemon pepper wings broad over me earlier.”

“I didn’t come here to argue, I just want to relax.”

“What do you think you’re doing?” Mickey accused absolutely shocked at his behavior. 

She watched as the man get completely comfortable in her room as if he didn’t choose another broad over her a few hours ago. Munro toed off his shoes and lay in her bed with most of his body taking up the capacity of the bed. 

“I’m staying here what does it look like? 

“No, you're not, you need to leave,” Mickey said in a tone that ignited something in his chest. 

He hopped from the bed backed her up until she was against the door. Mickey needed to think but couldn’t, the close proximity was killing her resolve. 

“Why do I need to leave, you have dudes running in and out so why can’t I stay? You're treating me like you weren’t just in my car throwing yourself at me,” Munro accuses causing Mickey to breathe deeply.

“Get out!”

Munro took a deep breath rubbing his hands over his face. This was not the way the conversation was suppose to go. He needed to do something quick before, she really put him out.

“I’m sorry.” Mickey stood there with her arm folded. She wasn’t dismissing him and she wasn’t in complete intolerance of him either. 

“Mick, I shouldn’t have kicked you to the backseat like that and I get that you were trying to apologize for the other day. Zoe and I are just friends, please don’t make a mountain out of an anthill. I care about you both deeply.”

Mickey looked away, unable to meet his gaze but she did manage to whisper, “Okay.”

Munro sighed and pulled her into his chest. 

“Do you like his cologne better than mine,” Mickey smacked his chest and the two laughed. She shook her head and buried her face into his shirt. 

Munro felt his stomach turn when he got close enough to smell her. She reeked of that musk which meant she wasn’t telling the complete truth. 

“Let’s take a shower,” he commands in a matter of fact tone. Mickey nods in agreement and begins to shed her clothes. Munro does the same. 

He walks to the shower in all of his glory. His muscled form was absolute perfection. Turning on the shower, steam quickly filled the bathroom and the Munro pulled her into the shower after him. Standing there for a few moments teetering on where to touch first. 

Munro cups her face and leans down to kiss her. Mickey felt her knees become like jelly as his tongue moved expertly with her. Her lips felt like puffy clouds mashed up against his, he couldn’t have chosen a better woman to kiss. Closing the distance, Munro almost fell to his own knees when she moaned through the kiss. 

He snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her flush against him. Careful not to get her hair wet he rubbed at the nape of her neck and used his other hand to massage her butt. Sliding his hand up and down, before cupping her round bountiful behind. 

He kneaded her cheeks now both hands were equal in squeezing the life out of her flesh. 

Mickey fingered his hardness as it was pinned between their stomachs. She ground against him forcing a groan out of Munro. In two quick steps he had her pinned against the shower wall. Using her hips to rotate herself on his pelvis, she lifted lifted herself to her tip toes slid her heated center on his length. Munro knew he needed to take control soon, or it would be too late to stop himself. 

He grabbed both her wrist and put them behind her back. His lips which were locked in a sloppy kiss with hers. He began to place rough kisses leading from crease of her lips to the base of her neck. Using his tongue to wet the area, Munro began to suck on her exposed skin. Even moving down to her breast, rolling her sensitive flesh between his fingers. Thumbing one exposed nipple while sucking on the other. 

Mickey was in heaven. 

“Munro please,” Mickey begged to him in pure desperation. She looked down to see the man she loved show complete mastery over her body.

"Be patient," Munro scolded as he tightened his hold on her wrist that she was trying to yank from his suspension.

"I can't!"

CRACK! A stinging sound pierced the air as Munro took a moment to discipline her for her outburst. 

"Don't tell me what you can and cannot do," he seethed through clenched teeth. Mickey whimpered. 

During their liaisons Munro had always maintained a aggressive borderline sadist state and Mickey at times was grateful for that. No matter rough it was or how dirty he spoke to her, it was moments like this when he treated her like the only woman in the world. Mickey would be lying if she didn't get off on it, but sometimes she dreamed of the the feathered kisses and light caresses but that wasn't her role. It was almost like she was letting him punish her, like she deserved it. She would take all the hair pulling, foul words, and rough play just to be in his arms. For those precious encounters to be the center of his world.

Like a battering ram, she was yanked from her thoughts back into the throws of ecstasy. Her eyes fluttered open to see him staring intently at her. By now her wrist had gone numb and she knew from experience that she would have bruises in the morning. Welcome bruises, goodbye Munro. That was the nature of their relationship, heavy on the physical communication and light on verbal. Many times both were left reeling because they didn't know how to share their feelings. So in the end, all they found themselves doing was punishing the other for all the things they were too cowardly to address. 

Munro grabbed her chin in an effort to focus her. He was doing everything he could to steady the both of them, as he was completely lodged inside of her. His girl was struggling to hang on. He nipped at her lips before sliding his hand to her neck, Mickey's eyes snapped to his. 

"Trust me," he commanded as he watched her chest heave up and down frantically. 

"Nobody else," she responded as if to assure him that he was allowed something that no one else was. 

His hand grasped her neck firmly. Mesmerized by her dark skin against his his tan hand, he almost forgot his purpose. He then tightened. No so much squeezing as he was applying pressure to her esophagus. Slowly Mickey felt the ability to breathe leave her. 

She shuttered as he began to move inside of her. His cock moved in and out of her, fighting against the pulling sensation her warm canal created. Her body jerked as a new wave of sensations passed through her. Her entire being was alive, she could feel every aspect of their union. From the hot water that beat against them both, to the hard tile her body was pressed against. Not to forget his rutting, his dick was tearing her apart deliciously. 

His grip tightened as his thrust increased in speed. Mickey struggled against his hold as spots began to appear. This was too much. Her heart was slamming against her chest as she tried to desperately tug at his hands. 

He was killing her. 

Munro watched her face as her eyes started to roll in the back of her head and she closed her eyes. He had to hurry. As if he turned into the energizer bunny, Munro released her arms that dropped like a rag doll's. He now muscled his hand between their connecting pelvises. He thumbed at her clit and her stomach clenched causing the vice grip around his dick to become borderline unbearable. Pinching her nub, Munro watched her eyes snap open and her body tense. She convulsed around him several times before she went limp. Seconds before it was too late, he pulled himself  from her and came on her shower tile. 

Leaning them both against the wall, his back heaved up and down. Holding her under the intense flow of water, Munro washed them both off. He put his forehead against hers and switched the shower head off. Munro hoisted her in his arms and carried her limp form to her bed. Standing on shaky legs, Munro  waited no longer before collapsing on top of her and going to sleep.


Munro woke up and felt around the bed and frowned at the cold space, it was off putting. She wasn't there and he was accustomed to being the one who left first, so her relinquishing him of his duty did not sit well with him. 

Munro squinted as he looked around the around the room and searched for his clothes.     He looked around her room and chuckled at the sheer slovenliness of the room. It was a wonder Mickey was able to find anything, the girl was a slob. He was the one who spent most of their acquaintance making sure she could find things. 

Munro sighed as he finally found his clothes. He began to dress and think to himself. He parked near her building, maybe he could take her to breakfast and they could talk. They don't talk. 

All was quiet until he heard shuffling in the common room. Putting on the last articles of clothing he inched toward the door and listened to the sound materializing no more than a hundred feet away. 

"You need to be quiet," Mickey whispered.

"He's still sleep, there's no way he'll know that I was here. Deidra by the way is a phenomenal host if you know what I mean."

"You did not," Mickey shot back in a low tone. 

"Be careful there ma'am, if she plays her cards right I'll wouldn't mind her being my new cuddle buddy."

"Really," Mickey questioned. 

"Yeah," Malachi nodded. 

Munro listened at the door for a while longer before cracking it. He watched as Mickey and the stranger in a gray hoodie embraced for longer than he was comfortable with. He seethed as the man grabbed her face kissed her forehead. Mickey pulled open the door and waved him out before shutting it. Munro took the time to pull open her bedroom door and storm into the common room. Mickey jumped in fright. 

"I thought you didn't know him," Munro said in a bored tone.  

 











Chapter End Notes:

Greetings! Thanks to those who are still with me and anyone new who just recently happened upon my story. Let me know what you feel like in the review box.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.