Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This gets steamy...




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

It was 3 months later.  Jodi was at work and it was 5:15 on Friday afternoon.  Fifteen more minutes until the weekend begins. Whippee! She thought sourly. I don't know what I will do. What do I want to eat for dinner? Decisions, decisions! So important. Just something to add to my fat! Humph! Heavy sigh!

She leaves her office and heads out. She meets one of her co-workers in the hall-one that she has a crush on. Good night, Jodi. Have a nice weekend he says. Thanks, you too. That is all that she could muster.  She headed to the car for the drive home. She still didn't have any plans or no idea of what she wanted to eat. Oh well, off to the house.

When she entered the house it was so eerily quiet. Yes, home sweet home, she thought.  She made a pb&j sandwich, drank water and went upstairs.  Do I want to read a dirty story? Yes I do. Am I depressed? Since when didn't I have something in mind for the weekend even if I don't do it, at least I would plan it.  I am horny, she thought.  No one wants me, she thought. Perfect thoughts for masturbating.  I wish I had a dildo! Oh well, my pillow will have to do.

She stuffed the corner of a pillow in her ass and began to grind. Yeah, in her ass is where she wanted it. Nope, that isn't right-not enough friction. She stood up placed the pillow between her ass cheeks and climbed back on the bed.  Yeah! That feels good! She lay on her back and began to move.  The rhythm was perfect-yeah, oh yeah!  Her pussy was getting so wet.  She didn't want to touch her clit because she wanted it to last a while. Oh yeah! It feels good! Oh, oh, oh! Oh, God!  She touched her breasts.  Fast, slow, around, up and down.  She touched her breasts.  She didn't want to move too much because she didn't want to lose the pillow! Lose the pillow-funny! But HELL NO! She didn't want to lose it- she wanted to fuck it!  No other choice, well maybe, she did. She could just fuck anyone. Yeah right! Jodi had some pride! No time to think about that she had a rhythm and she was keeping up the pace! Oh yeah!   Her pussy was so wet like usual. It got hot and wet pretty easily. All she had to do was have some fun thoughts. Fun as in nasty, nasty, nasty. She could read anything sexual and that was it-wet panties!

The friction was just what she needed.  She had her underwear on and it was between her ass cheeks and the lips that aren't on her face! It felt amazing. She was getting pretty loud. Who was there for her to disturb-no one?  She got as loud as she wanted. Aww! Ohh! Aww! Ohh! Oh God! Oh Shit! Fuck!

She hardly ever said expletives while she fucked-yes this was fucking, not masturbating. Masturbating is for when you want to let off steam. Fucking was when you want to be taken like a bitch in heat. Not gently, not slowly but hard, deep and rough! It was time to insert fingers...

She came harder than she ever had or at least it seemed like it. She scared herself. When she recovered she laid there and began to tremble, then she started to cry.  Instead of being with a human being she was with a pillow and don't forget-alone & pathetic!  She lay there in a state of sadness. Am I depressed, she asked? I don't know because I have felt this way so many times, she resolved.

 






Chapter End Notes:

What do you think? Too much? Have you had enough?







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.