[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

 

'When sirens sing they bring war...'

 

Khadijah has never had a normal life, not that she really minded. Working as an agent for Chamber 6 and living the life that came with it had it's perks. One of them being that she had access to all the free bacon she could eat. Another was being fully aware of the supernatural world that surrounded her. 


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Action-Adventure , Comedy , Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Friendship, Romance
Story Status: Muse went on vacation, no idea when it will be back
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Character Death, Original Characters, Sexual Content , Threesome+, Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 3156 Read: 5553
Published: April 23 2014 Updated: September 28 2014

1. The Sirens Have Awakened by TheOneAndTrueKing [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1702 words)

I really couldn't resist posting this today too. So I had to edit this chapter's end because I realized it didn't at all fit everything I've written to go along with this story. So here's the fixed version and because I've been kinda neglecting this story I figured a second chapter was definitely in order.

2. Chapter 2 by TheOneAndTrueKing [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1454 words)

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.