Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Daniel's back! This is just a little something. Thank you for your support!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


“ I guess I just decided I needed a change of scenery.” said a sweet feminine voice.

After my grandma threatened to sing that song, I did not want to take any chances. On my way downstairs I wondered who that voice could belong to.

No one ugly could sound like that. Quickly I straightened up my clothes and checked my breath.

Just as I was getting to the very last step, I tripped on my shoe lace. Great. What could be a better way to- woah. While on the floor I looked up and saw heaven. Her skin was smooth and brown. She had a round face, doe shaped eyes, and dimples. She was pretty. Very pretty.

“ Jesus Christ! Daniel get up and stop looking up the girl’s poo nanny! Excuse my grandson, Meela. He hasn’t had much experience with the opposite sex.”

The mystery woman looked at me as if I had two heads. Great.

“ You know Ms. Latebloom I really should be going. I have lots of work to do.”

“ Meela my name is Betty. Wait just a few minutes. Daniel is going to help you with those boxes. I know they must be heavy.”

“ Yeah, I really don’t mind. Because that would not be very neighborly of me to just not help. And I am your neighbor. So I should help.” I said nervously.

Meela and my grandma looked at each other and then they both looked at me.

“ See Meela, I told you he doesn’t have much experience with the opposite sex.”

Meela smiled. Gosh she was so pretty. In that moment she looked at me and spoke.

“ If your ready Daniel we can just walk across the street to my house.”

“ Okay.” I said as I followed behind.

It was a sunny and bright day in July. The temperature today would be a high of ninety seven. Ninety seven meant tank tops. And shorts. Possibly even a bikini. No stop Daniel. Don’t think like that. That’s not very neighborly. But from the sway of Meela’s petite hips and her high bubble butt, what man wouldn’t think like that? We made it across the street to her new home. The house was no more than three bedrooms. It was a cottage style home. I noticed that she would need some yard work done.

“ Daniel, you can grab those two boxes on the left and put them down in my living room.” she said.

“ So Meela, what brings you to our little town ?” I asked her as I lifted the two boxes.

“ Well, like I told Ms. Betty, I needed a change of scenery. I also wanted some place to call my own. This seems like the perfect place.” she replied.

“ Hey Daniel, catch.” came a voice from behind me.

I turned around and was hit in the face with a football. The boxes that were in my hands suddenly dropped and the contents inside fell to the ground.

“ Woah, I know what those are.” Timmy made a face and pointed to the ground.

“My sister has some, but they aren’t as big as yours are miss.” Timmy said.

I looked to the ground and saw lacey bras in all different colors. This day could not get any worse.

“ Timmy go home.” I said trying to decide whether to pick up the bras or leave them be.

“ Okay, but I’ll be back later to play catch with you Daniel.”

Meela came down the steps.

“Um, I’m so sorry Meela. I can um, um”

“ It’s okay Daniel. They’re just bras. We girls need them. Why don’t you get some of the other boxes and I will pick this up.”

The rest of the morning was filled with an awkward silence. I helped Meela get the rest of her belongings into her house. When the job was finished we sat down on her porch and drank lemonade.

I stood up from my chair.

“ If you need anything don’t hesitate to ask Meela.”

“ It was really nice of you to help me. Thank you. I really think I’m going to enjoy this town.” Meela said looking around.

“ Yeah, and um, I could come by later in the week and trim your bush for you.”

She looked at me with a smirk on her face.

“ I mean your bushes outside. Yeah. Of course.”

“ That would be nice. I’ll call when I need you to trim my bushes Daniel.” Meela said while going inside.

Trim your bush? What was I thinking?












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.