Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


          Serenity came to a slow roll as she pulled her bike up to the walk up apartments on Bourbon Street. Why anyone would want to live in the heart of the party city was beyond her but since she didn’t stay here longer than an hour or two she never complained. Parking on the curb she grabbed her bags, kicked her kick stand out and headed toward the fourth floor.

            The spiral staircase was horribly decorated with red carpet and chipped white paint; if walls could talk they were guaranteed to whisper of drunken flings and sweaty flesh. Reaching the fourth floor she made her way down the red carpeted hall, came to the door she was looking for and gave it a quick knock. Once the door flew open she was staring at a 6’2” Adonis, dark golden hair fell just to his shoulders and his green eyes could rival the rarest of emeralds. Well-muscled arms held her encased tightly to a naked six packed abs and a rock hard chest, as he grabbed her from the welcome mat spinning her into the apartment.

 “I figured I wouldn’t see you again for a while since I got a text about you going away for work,” He announced with a deep English accent.

            “I decided to break a few of my rules and come to see you before I left.” 

            He released her from the bear hug giving her room to enter further into the apartment closing the door behind her.

            “Mmmmm is that homemade chili I smell Jacob?” She groaned as her eyes closed to savor the smell.

            “Sure is, thought I was going to have to keep myself warm for a few evenings so chili was the next best thing.” His grey Nike sweat pants and lack of shirt was proof of how little plans he had for the night.

            Bending to place her bags onto the floor and pull her boots from her feet she was shocked when she felt something hard press against her back side. As she straightened she lifted her hands to the arms circling her mid-section. “I don’t have much time; I just wanted to make sure you were alright before I left.” She sighed as his lips began a gentle nibble to her neck.

            “Then let’s not do a half assed job of  it, I believe a thorough inspection is due,” Jacob moaned into her ear.

            Grinding his hips against her ass he began to move her toward the bed room. Spinning her around his lips planted onto hers thrusting his tongue inside her mouth beginning the play that would set her on fire. Jeremy knew what she liked, what she craved, they had been lovers for two years, and nothing more, due to her lack of trust of people and the danger her life lead. But with him it was more due to her caring for him so much that she couldn’t face anything happening to him because of her chosen career. Attachment caused slip ups and slip up caused death she could afford neither one.

            Gripping her shoulders he slid the black leather jacket from her letting it fall to the floor as they passed the small glass coffee table and black lamp placed on top of it. The shirt was next as it fell to the carpet forgotten.

            “I don’t think I can make it to the bedroom,” she moaned as she began to work his sweats from his hips while he snapped her bra and snatched it from her body. Just the look of his aroused cock made her mouth water in anticipation and her pussy drip with excitement.

            “Don’t worry baby, I never intended to.” His body was on fire and the only thing he could think of was burying himself deep inside her while he made her scream in pleasure.

            Unbuttoning her jeans he let go of her lips just long enough to slide them off one leg. Posting her up against the wall he made his way down her body. Her breasts were not overly large by any means but they were perfect for his mouth, and he made sure he showed her just how perfect.

            Taking the right nipple into his mouth he gave a deep suckle then a spiraling lick as the bud became erect just the way he liked it. Giving the bud a slight bite he groaned in the pleasure her body gave him. Moaning she pressed her body closer to his mouth as his hand took possession of the left nipple readying it for his greedy mouth. Switching nipples he sent his hands on a journey to rid her luscious 5’4 frame of the thong covering her wet pussy, he couldn’t get enough of her and he had to have the taste of her in his mouth now.  

            Her moans were driving him crazy, the soft sighs she made as his hands and tongue gave her what she wanted made his cock throb with anticipation. Leaving her budding nipples he made his way to her waiting heat loving how wet she got for him.

“Please Jacob,” she sighed looking down at his with half open bed room eyes.

That was all her needed to hear. “Hold on baby, I’ve got you.” Lifting first one leg then the other over his shoulders he leaned her back against the wall to give her support. Diving into all those waiting juices with his tongue was the only thing he could think about as she began to scream from the torturous slow swirl of his tongue.

Grinding her hips against his mouth as he stroked her clit with a demanding motion, then plunging into her was more then she could take. “Please Jacob I can’t take this,” she screamed as the pleasure began to build in her midsection, grabbing his hair to have some type of anchor to reality. His knew no bounds to the torture he gave as his tongue plunged into the tight depth of her drenched opening.

“Yes you can, just a bit more then you can cum for me,” he moaned as he continued his ravishment.

He stood true to his word, her body began to rise and the heat built like a never ending inferno only when her head was tossing back and forth against the wall and she was making the delicious moaning sounds that he loved to hear did her give her release. Her body exploded, hips grinding against him as she saw white stars come across her eyes. As she slowly came down from her climax he gave her clit one last lick making sure nothing lasted of her orgasm.

Licking his lips he released her legs from his shoulders, holding her to give her support. Moving back to her waiting lips he kissed her like this would be the last time her ever saw her.

Lifting both her legs around her waist he plunged into her in on smooth movement, taking her, holding her, giving her every emotion he knew she didn’t want to hear from his mouth through his body.

“Fuck, baby!” He groaned feeling he nails begin to rake across his back as her legs tightened around his waist to bury him to the hilt. Jacob pounded into her making her head roll back and his cock weep with anticipation to cum.

“Oh God Jacob, please, please let me cum.” He was playing with her toying with her body to make it last.

Lowering her head to her nipples he gave them both the attention they deserved before widening his stance and deepening his stroke. “Come for me baby, fuck yes you’re so hot and tight.

Her body shattered burying her hands into his hair as his mouth sucked at her breasts and his hips plunged his cock into her welcoming sheaths. She screamed, screamed for whatever sex god brought this man into her life to make her body shake in completion.

Jacob pumped faster into her as he felt her body come apart around his hearing his name on her lips. His release was one like he had never felt before, the earth rocked beneath his feet as he gave a growl when his lips took possession of hers as she took all his essence into her body.

Breathing deeply when his lips released hers she held him in her arms never wanting to let go, Jacob made her feel wanted, needed when no one in this world had needed her except her brother. Laying her head on his shoulder she gave a sigh of contentment.

“Are you okay, did I hurt you?”

He was always so caring, always putting her wants and needs above his. That’s exactly why their relationship could go no further then mind blowing sex, she would care for him and if allowed fall in love with him, and in the end he would end up like Andrew. Poor, sweet, innocent Andrew.

“No, you were perfect.”

Pulling his body from hers Jacob looked  into her grey eyes letting her legs slid to the ground holding her in case her legs were not up to it yet. Then slowly he kissed her again, because he had to, because he could see the pain in her eyes she tries to hide from him.

Smiling he avoided the subject since he knew it would only bring up an argument that he didn’t want to have. “So darling, ready for a bit of that chili I have a great selection of movies to go along with it,” he said wiggling his eyebrows in a way that always made her laugh.

Smiling she gave him a peck on the mouth, “I would love to but I have to be at the airport in two hours. A shower would be nice though.”

“Alone, or am I invited?” He growled pushing her toward the wall again.

“Yes alone or I will never make my flight,” she said on a giggle side swiping him to avoid the wall.

“Fine, I will make you a bowl of chili to go. American airplane food can be downright ghastly.”

“Thank you,” she called over her shoulder as she headed toward the bathroom.

“You keep shaking that tight little arse that way and you might miss you flight anyway.”

She laughed when she closed the door knowing she was intentionally teasing him. Starting the water Serenity stepped directly into it not waiting for it to get hot. Jacob was making her chili in a bowl to take with her as he usually did when she went away. He didn’t know that she was flying by private jet not commercial, and as long as it was up to her he would never know. She tried to keep him as far away from her job as possible, he knew what she wanted him to know. She was a C.I.A agent who works with trafficking, he thought she was a paper pusher with the occasional travel to other offices to collaborate important information face to face, he had no idea how deep she went or how dangerous being with her could be. Maybe if he knew he would stop asking, stop trying to romance her into falling in love with him and trying to convince her that staying with him on a more permanent basis was a good idea.

After finishing a quick shower Serenity walked to the living room with a white fluffy town wrapped around her body. Reaching to grab her earlier discarded cloths she began to dress.

“So where to now, love?” Jacob asked as he came around the kitchen counter holding a glade bowl full of chili.

Placing her jacket on, she hugged him as he came into her arms. “New York, for no more than a few days hopefully.”

“You should leave your hair down, I like it that way,” Jacob said rubbing his free hand through the back of the dark waist length curls.

Withdrawing from his arms she looked away from his eyes. His eyes seemed to see too much into her like orbs into her soul. Pulling her hair into a ponytail she replied, “Yes well, I will be working and it doesn’t exactly inspire respect looking like a Barbie in my line of work Jacob.”

Sighing he gave his hair an agitated rub through, “Look I didn’t mean that I was just saying it looks nice that way. Let’s not start an argument like you do every time you leave. How about for once you be a normal girlfriend and say “I will miss you”.”

Grabbing her bags she headed toward the door with Jacob hot on her tail. Turning to him she took the bowl from his hand and finally looked into his eyes, now that she had her emotions under control. She was going miss him like a broken bird missed flying but she couldn’t tell him that and that is what hurt the most.

After giving him a soft kiss, a kiss that said all she couldn’t out loud she answered him, “Because I’m not your girlfriend.” Turning before he could reply she opened the door and headed back to her Ducati waiting on the street. Emotion was a weakness she couldn’t afford and one she feared she would succumb to if she didn’t fine the strength to leave Jacob.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.