Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Maya sat at the high top table, a drink in her hand and a slight buzz which made her a little weary. She smiled to herself as she stared at something in the distance. "He's so dreamy."

Her best friend and fellow classmate, Licia, shot her a look with a raised brow. "You mean Ayden Blake?" She glanced at the young man with a pool stick in his hand who was laughing in a group of people. The group surrounded him as if he was some form of a trophy. He attracted people and attention just like a moth to a flame.

Maya nodded almost drunkenly as her eyes scanned every inch of his tall, athletic build. His hair was dark brown and gracefully draped across his shoulders in a thick mass of curls. He had a full mouth with sensual lips and the biggest most beautiful smile Maya had ever seen. She was too far away to guess his eyes color, but she could tell they were bright. He oozed with confidence and ease, like that of a lion.

"Way to pick 'em, Maya. Ayden is like the most mysterious guy around..." She laughed mockingly. "And he doesn't do romance, so we'll see how far you get with him."

"You don't think I have a chance?" Maya shot her friend an offended glare.

Licia coughed awkwardly and tried to ease the tension. "That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm just saying that he doesn't have relationships or flings, just jump offs. Besides, you don't want to sleep with him. He's almost 6'5, he'd crush you in the bedroom department."

Glaring daggers at the darker woman, Maya felt even more offended than before. "Just because I'm 5'2 doesn't mean I can't put it on him, okay?!"

"Did you really just say that?! Maya, you're practically a virgin!" Licia burst into laughter.

"Here I am defending myself again." Maya rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Just because I've only ever been with one guy, it doesn't make me 'practically a virgin.' Thank you."

"Keep telling yourself that." Licia giggled as her eyes followed something in the crowd of people. "Now is your chance to get playboy alone." She motioned with her head over to the bar. "Looks like he's getting a drink."

Excitement caused Maya's belly to stir as she squealed. "Wish me luck." She hopped off of the stool and pulled her tight dress down. The dress was pearly white with a v-cut in the front that teased her heavy breasts, and a low cut back that exposed her caramel skin.

On her walk over to Ayden, she only hoped he was as attracted to her as she were to him. She would be devastated if he weren't. She had never wanted anyone so bad in her life.

Taking a deep breath, she finally came to a stop once she reached him and brushed a dark lock of hair out of her eyes. Clearing her throat, she smiled up at him.

He was much bigger up close. The black t-shirt he wore did little to hide his physique. He was all hard muscle and defined ridges. His chest was wide, shoulders broad, and legs as thick as a tree trunk. Looking up at his face, she caught sight of his eyes. They were an emerald green. He was absolutely stunning.

Maya's breath caught in her throat as she gawked at him like an idiot. She even had her jaw dropped as she stared openly at him. At lost for words, all she could do was look.

To her surprise, he didn't laugh at her. Instead, he smiled at down at her, showing off his pearly whites. He held his hand out to reach her, sporting the most inviting smile. "Hi, I'm Ayden."

Ayden looked down at the pretty girl in front of him. Her head barely reached his chest, but it didn't take away from her beauty. Her skin was a dusky cinnamon color. Her hair was long, straight, pitch black, and looked very thick and healthy. Her eyes were almond shaped and the more he looked on, the more they would change on him. Once second they were brown, then the next second they were hazel.

Next he took in her body and had to stop the visual images of her naked form flooding through his mind. She had a body that could stop a truck. Her breasts were large and plump, they teased the fabric of her dress and made his mouth water. Her waist was rather small that lead into wide hips that made him want to bend her over and fuck her brains out. Her legs were short and thick, but they were unbelievably toned. He could only imagine what her ass was like.

When Maya slowly regained her breathing, the air left her body as soon as she touched him. His hand swallowed hers whole as he shook it. The heated skin on skin contact caused her panties to dampen slightly. Her lips parted as they let go.

He stared at her expectantly, an amused grin on his pink lips. "What's your name?"

"Maya." She let out.

"Maya." He tried it out, liking the sound of it already. "You're a small one, aren't you, Maya?" She was tiny compared to his bulky frame. But their size difference intrigued him, made him want to posses and dominate her in the most delicious of ways.

"I am." She glanced down at her heels and blushed. "It doesn't help that you're practically a giant."

His deep laugh rumbled through his chest and the sound of it almost made Maya moan. "You go to UCLA, I'm guessing?" He raised a brow, suddenly interest in knowing everything about her.

"Yeah." She twirled a curl behind her ear and bit her lip. Suddenly she found herself nervous. "I'm studying to be a defense attorney."

"Fascinating." She was beautiful and smart? He had to give her the credit she earned. "You must be pretty argumentative, huh?"

She shrugged and shifted her weight from one foot to the other. "Argumentative? Not really. Defensive? Yes. Stubborn? Definitely."

His laugh again made her panties moist. "How old are you?" He asked.

"Twenty-one." She looked up at him beneath her lashes. Everyone in Los Angeles knew of Ayden Blake. He graduated from UCLA top of his class and was an amazing pitcher for the baseball team, but never went to the pros. No one knew why. Hell, no one knew much about him other than his status, good looks, and fame.

"How old are you?" She asked boldly.

He grinned down at her. "I'm twenty-six. Graduated four years ago. Now I have an office job in marketing. I won't bore you with any details, just know it pays the bills."

"You're rather handsome." Her voice was barely above a whisper.

"You're extremely beautiful." He shot back instantly, taking a step closer until their bodies were almost touching.

"I was watching you."

"I know." He smirked.

She was smiling so hard she was sure her cheeks would hurt. "Could I buy you a drink?" She offered.

"No. But You can come to this address tomorrow night." He pulled out a slip of paper and pen and began writing. "My friend is having a small bonfire." He slid the paper towards her and she accepted it. He glanced back to her table. "You can bring your friend."

Maya found herself smiling hard. The excitement pooled in her belly. "We might stop by."

"Please do." He said seriously. A charming smile painted his lips as his body leaned closer to her. "Or else I'd have to hunt you down."

She grew wetter by the minute. "I'm not so sure I'd like that."

He smirked down at her and cocked his head to the side. "I'd make it very enjoyable."

Rolling her eyes, she playfully pushed at his chest. "Very smooth."

He chuckled and looked back to his group of friends he'd left behind. They hadn't started the pool game so he guessed they were waiting on him.

"I should get back." His voice sounded disappointed.

Maya could feel her lips form into a pout. "Aww. Ok."

"I hope to see you at the bonfire." His eyes danced with mischief.

Nodding slowly, Maya rung her hands together. "I hope so too."

He gave her one last heart-melting smile. "I'll look for you." With that, they said their goodbyes and respectfully went back to their friends.

As Maya hopped back onto the stool, she stole a glance at Ayden who was watching her from the distance as his pool match began. She blushed and quickly looked away.

"I'm guessing that went very well." Licia elbowed her arm.

Maya simply shrugged. "He invited us to his friend's bonfire."

"Are we going?" Licia grinned in excitement.

"I don't see why not!"

















Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.