Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Past and present.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


U. of Wisconsin-Madison.

 

Running late to sophomore Chemistry on the first day of classes brought them together as lab partners. They sat side by side in the last 2 available seats within the packed auditorium and both mumbled half-assed greetings. She rolled her eyes when his gaze didn't make it passed her thighs.

 

At the end of lecture, she contemplated haggling with the professor to allow her to work alone. But time proved that he wasn't the stereotypical dumb jock. The shattering of assumptions kept their relationship… their eventual arrangement interesting.

 

He was quite good at Math and often times guided her through their various assignments that were heavy with equations. With the exception of the first day, he was always punctual. Whereas she'd slip in up to 20 minutes late sometimes to find the seat next to him saved for her. 

 

He never made a move that semester. Nothing inappropriate, just interaction within the spectrum of friendly and gentle detachment. She assumed that she wasn't his type. Football gods, campus kings and the various elite rarely bothered with the normal and nameless.

 

Sharing a science major kept them in courses together for the next couple of years. They stayed cordial, acquainted. Acknowledged each other at social gatherings as their circle of friends (hers quite a bit smaller than his, naturally) began to overlap. Her dorm mate during the last school year was a likable cheerleader who convinced her to frequent football games. Show some school spirit, Logan. On Wisconsin!

 

 

That year, the Badgers' win over South Florida was celebrated in the usual fashion- a house party near campus.

 

"I didn't know you were into football."

 

He was so fucking big that he cast a shadow over her and the counter she was leaning on. Broad muscles of his shoulders blocked out the pale yellow of the kitchen light. When did he get there?

 

"The tickets were free."

 

He chuckled.

 

"Andrea?"

 

Logan nodded at the mentioning of her roommate.

 

"Yeah… She's fun."

 

He spoke offhandedly. Probably from the lack of anything else to say but it still made her feel fussy. Uneasy that she was curious about their status. Had they fucked? Did she care?

 

Somehow he knew that she did. The confident grin that hung from his mouth, the tease in sleepy blue eyes. Had he really noticed a shift in her reception of him or was he just being his usual cocky self? As shallow and ordinary as she believed him to be, Justin Watt was hard to read.

 

The energy changed then. Thickened and intensified. She could still feel it. The flush that raced up her body when he stepped in to ask if she wanted another beer. The condensation of the half empty can in her hand and the sweat collected in her palm was difficult to distinguish between. 

 

He smelled of mint. The pink of his cheeks matched his thick neck. Freckles spilled over tan skin, wide chest stretched her eyes and a worn Wisconsin t-shirt. She was eye level to a pebbled nipple beneath the cotton.

 

She declined the drink but accepted his offer to walk her back to campus. He gave his large arm for linking and opened all of the doors. They stayed silent during the short trek. He threw his chin up here and there to recognize people he knew, the cheering and props from those who only knew of him. It was strange to walk beside him. She was invisible in his bright light. But he held on tighter to keep her from separating. He answered her curious eyes with the same shit grin.

 

So it was completely satisfying to see the surprise settling on his face when she insists that he hang in her dorm for a while.

 

"Unless you're going back to the party?"

 

He shifted his weight between both feet and scratched at something on his eyebrow.

 

"I wasn't planning on it…"

 

Logan made it easier for him to make up his mind by leaving the door open.

 

- - -

 

A few years later.

 

A hotel in Denver.

 

Head bowed, back arched. He pumps the breath out of her lungs with strong strokes.

 

So eager. Her panties are still caught around her thighs. His athletic shorts hang half way off of his ass.

 

"J… slow down…"

 

She reaches back and and manages to press her fingers against the muscles of his stomach. A pathetic attempt to slow the brutal friction. He doesn't seem to notice that this is all quite one sided. She's hardly wet. Logan winces, sucks in a sharp breath when he pushes in deep. Beyond all of her resisting muscles already aching and pulsing to cope with the girth and length of him.

 

Suddenly she feels him ease his rhythm. His pelvis grinds into her swollen pussy lips while his cock pulses within. An indication of his nearing climax but before she can even think to relax, Justin pulls out of her body. It takes her senses a little while to register his tongue lapping against her sex. Her elbows buckle a bit at the stimulation of having her clit sucked.

 

Logan angles herself and backs into his face for more. Her first genuine moan of the night finally escaping her.

 

He chuckles with the tip of his tongue dipping into her opening. A deep rumble in his chest. His exhalation is ticklish against her most sensitive part. His nose skimming her butt cheeks.

 

She thinks to herself- God, if only he wasn't such a lazy fuck. He gives amazing head. He sucks and swipes at her so unabashedly. Like he lives for the taste and the smell of her.

 

She's absolutely cum drunk when he emerges from in between her thighs wearing his saliva and her arousal. Logan watches him pull his tshirt over his head and toe off his sneakers. His still-hard cock bobbing up and down as he moves towards her again.

 

Understanding, she wrangles her underwear from her legs and assumes her former position. His large, warm hands wrap around her waist as she languidly rubs her pussy in preparation. She wants it this time. He groans something brief and profane while watching her.

 

They've done this enough times that she can recognize the smooth, wide head of him in an instant. Always pressing against her too high to enter at first. But it still feels really good because he nudges against her clit while trying to line himself up. It's a little easier this time. He's worked her open already. She doesn't fight him as he slides in and she can't help the involuntary fluttering in her core as his thick cock fills her completely. Pressure mounts and her body craves the familiar friction.

 

Wordlessly, Logan pushes against him in encouragement. He smacks her ass sharply in response to the sudden pleasure- smiling mischieviously.

 

Justin fucks her slowly, driving her mad. He bites his bottom lip in concentration. Grip on her hips tighten as he pulls back slowly and sinks back in to the base. His heavy balls tap and tease.

 

Her heart thumps in her pelvis. Flushed and throbbing, she's hyper aware of every inch of his skin moving inside of her. Smooth, velvet, ridges and chords. The itch builds.

 

She clenches around him,  her body responding to the stimulation, drawing out moans from his chest and throat. Logan turns to eye him as he starts rubbing her gently. Caressing and adoring her back and shoulders, kneading and massaging her hips. He's lost in the throes of their sex. Head thrown back, mouth red.

 

Then he presses 2 thick fingers to her swollen clit. Rubbing in time with his thrusts, sliding down to tease her lips. Pinching and squeezing.

 

She's gasping, reaching up to her swaying breasts to tug at both tingling nipples and then to his meaty forearm, nails digging in.

 

He groans as she grows wetter from a small sudden release. The slickness can be heard now.

 

"That's my girl… that's it, baby."

 

Logan shuts her eyes at his words and drops down onto her stiff elbows, clutching at cotton sheets as he continues to ride her. She needs to cum again. An orgasm more complete and consuming that leaves her boneless, sore and sated. Like the ones only Justin can fuck out of her.

 

"Make me cum, J…"

 

She's not usually one for dirty talk, or begging, during sex but she knows it really turns him on. It immediately earns her another spanking.

 

"Mmm, is that what you want? Make you cream all over this cock?"

 

Grinning at his show of ego despite how affected he sounds, she turns to answer him with a smoldering stare. 

 

He licks his lips as he scans her face. Bursts into a smirk when a particularly deep stroke breaks her seductive expression and she yelps and whines helplessly.

 

She starts to grumble something about her cervix and going too hard when he nudges her knees further apart. Logan feels him press his palm into the middle of her back and she instinctively adjusts her position- ass up. Anticipation promptly silences her.

 

He tests her slowly in this new arrangement and she nearly growls in appreciation. The penetration is deep and filling without too much discomfort. He reaches all the parts of her that are most sensitive and aching for release. That spot that swells with her liquid climax.

 

"Shit… right there."

 

She gives him breathy instruction.

 

"Yeah? Tell me how you want it, Logan."

 

He leans into her body, completely sheathed.

 

"How do you want me to fuck you?"

 

Stars rain down behind her lids, a jolt of pleasureplain shoots from her belly to all of her extremities. Pins and needles in her fingertips and her toes curl.

 

"Hard."

 

She moves to rub her clit for relief. The sensations of their fucking has made the throbbing nub feel heavy. Her fingers glide the length of her soaked folds, catching his cock between them just to feel his hot skin slide against her own. With wet digits, she handles his heavy balls because it will drive him closer to the brink.

 

"Logan…"

 

A plea sticky with need. 

 

His thrusts become less measured and he can't seem to decide on where to put his hands. Fisted in her hair, wrapped around her ribs and bruising her hips. JJ leans across her back to drop kisses on her shoulder blades. Nuzzles her neck and ear while he grinds against her ass. He's almost there.

 

Logan welcomes his weight and this rare demonstration of affection. Senses overwhelmed, she pushes back against him. Needing just a touch more, just a bit harder, just there…

 

He pulls out at the height of her orgasm and she curses him loudly for it. Her contractions continue but her body mourns the absence of his size and heat instantly. She comes harder than she has in a while yet the emptiness makes it hard to be completely satisfied.

 

He strokes himself to completion in a haze. He spills on the duvet and the back of her thigh. Before settling down beside her on the bed, he grabs his discarded shirt from the floor and wipes her clean.

 

Smiles at her lazily, tucks sweaty strands of hair behind her ear and begins to drift.

 

How sweet.

 

Logan blinks at him with confusion. Perhaps they're both just swimming in post-coital bliss.

 

She slips from beside him and dresses in a hurry. Shoes in her hands, she looks him over one last time. Laying there completely naked to her eyes but still difficult to truly see.

 

Why do they always end up back here?

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.