[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Descent in the House of Odinnson and the increasing attacks upon the nine realms is signaling war on the horizon for Asgard. Thor- devastated by the death of his mother, deceit by Loki, and the loss of Jane- has destroyed the God into a being that only feels rage and violence...but time has been set in motion.

 

 

 


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Books, Movies
Characters: None
Classification: Alternate Universe, General, Supernatural
Genre: Action-Adventure , Comedy , Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Historical, Mystery, Psychological, Romance, Science Fiction
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Dark Fic, Extreme Language, Graphic Violence, Original Characters, Rape, Sexual Content , Spritualism, Strong Sexual Content , Teacher/Student, Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 6697 Read: 9255
Published: June 16 2015 Updated: July 04 2015
Story Notes:

Yea, this is a Thor fanfiction. Don't be confused by the names though, I want this story to be a bit closer to the actual Norse myths, so names will be different. This story is also gonna be kinda dark and gritty, so be prepared!

1. Pagan Poetry by GrlInGlasses546 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstar (2262 words)

2. Black Lake by GrlInGlasses546 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2543 words)

The chapters for this story are actually going to be music, so feel free to listen. I want to try to weave in Icelandic artists, since well, we are dealing with Norse Gods. Black Lake- Bjork.

Warning: This chapter is really dark and heavy.

Rate and comment!

3. Stonemilker by GrlInGlasses546 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1892 words)

Kinda short, don't be mad! But, at least we finally meet our leading lady! The song is "Stonemilker" by Bjork.

Interesting fact, a Stonemilker is a person who tries to extract emotions, such as love, from a person who does not feel the same way. That's important, remember that.

Rate and Comment loves!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.