Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Since you asked :). My updating for this story will be about 1 -2 chapters a week, just an FYI. Enjoy!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


So many thoughts ran through my head. Why is he bringing me here, I’ve never been to his house before, why now?

“Yes,” his words cut me from my thoughts, “I want you to meet my famiglia”.

I didn’t understand how we had gone from me on the verge of ripping into Chris, to me meeting his family. I looked at him like he was crazy, “Just your dad right?”

He laughed nervously, “Yes, my dad of course…and my older bro.” He whispered so I couldn’t quite hear him but I was pretty sure I heard him correctly.


I tried to look at him for clarification but to no avail, as he avoided my gaze. I was about to start making that long 2 hour walk to the other side of town because last time I check I didn’t sign up for this again.

“So, I’m gonna leave,” I said as started grabbing my stuff to bolt. “Let’s just end this here, I’m not dealing with someone else that takes my kindness for weakness. And you knew that. So…deuces!”


Chris grabbed me by arm before I could open the door. He looked straight into my eyes.

“Listen, I’m not lying but, I haven’t been honest with you; but there is a reason.” He grabbed my hands. “There is something I have to tell you and just listen this time. I know you just love interrupting me or assuming things. And you know what they say about people who assume things.”

 He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. I glared at him trying to lighten the mood; he continued.

“Don’t get freaked out, I know what I’m about to tell you sounds crazy but, it is the truth. The thing is my family is unique, different from other families. My Par-… ”


A noise on my side of the car interrupted him. I looked out the window and saw a fluffy brown cat, “Meoooooow, meooooow”.

“Aww!” I was just about to open my door to get it when Chris spoke,

“Stay inside.”

He got out the car and started walking towards my side of the car. I laughed to myself. Now I was still pissed at him and I know he did not just order me around. An order that of course I was going to follow, Haha, eh no. I opened the car door.

Chris gawked at me. “Do you ever listen? I thought I told you stay in the car.”

“That’s what you get for thoughtin’.”

“That will get you in trouble one day,”

I smiled at him, “Guess, what? One day isn’t here, today is.”

“Meow,” I looked at the cat and scooped it up into my arms. He was a handsome cat with coal eyes and a French roast coat. I would name him Peanut.

“Is this your cat?” I asked.

“Yeah”

 “What’s his name?”

 “DM”

 I looked at Chris, “Really, what’s it stand for?”

Just then a black cat ran out from the front door and stood by Chris’s feet. I nodded to the new cat,

“SM,” he said.

“You got some weird ass cat names.”

 He started up the stairs to the house. I walked up the stairs behind him with the purring DM who was playing with my hair. All I could think about was DM and SM…sounds like some BDSM gone wrong. I’d have to keep my eyes on Mr. De Luca, not trying to end up in a 50 Shades of Grey rewrite.

Chris smiled and opened the door, leading me into the house.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.