[Reviews - 37] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Bağlılık, the gem of southeast Europe. At its center is Putra a city as bright as the sun with secrets as dark as its shadows. Daniel Winters comes to study and finds herself linked to one of Putras most distinguished families. A link that will challenge her beliefs, shatter her dreams and give her insurmountable hope.


Rated: Mature Content
Retired
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: Supernatural
Genre: Action-Adventure , Comedy , Drama, Fantasy, Friendship, Mystery, Psychological, Romance, Suspense
Story Status: Active
Pairings: Male/Female
Warnings: Adult Situations, Original Characters, Sexual Content , Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 25007 Read: 38644
Published: August 31 2015 Updated: October 06 2015
Story Notes:

I have crated a new country for this story. I hope you can endure it. Most of the names are Turkish, Serbian or Romani. If you'd like to know what they mean, I can post it if you let me know.

This is my first post here, please take care of me. :)

1. Bağlılık by Outfielder [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2675 words)

I have photos of my two main characters, not sure how to upload them yet though.

 

2. Let me spell it for you by Outfielder [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2959 words)

Second installment. Thanks for sticking with me.

3. Five hundred Lyra by Outfielder [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2754 words)

To make it a little more authentic, I decided to write the names as they appear in the Turkish language. I intend on doing so for previous chapters as well.

Thank you if you reviewed, I enjoyed reading them. And thank to all who are still with me at this point.

Enjoy :)

4. Faza by Outfielder [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2560 words)

Im not quite sure my story appeals to the majority of readers however, I'm grateful you have come this far. I hope you continue to enjoy it.

5. Young wolf by Outfielder [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2725 words)

A little flirting never hurt nobody.

Thanks for your time and hope you enjoy!^^

6. Whispers on the wind by Outfielder [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2444 words)

Next installment is up. I've made some corrections to previously chapters as well. Sorry for the errors.

Thank you to all who have reviewed and to you for sticking with this story. ^^

7. Reprimand by Outfielder [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2636 words)

Things get a little sticky.

Thank you for staying until chapter 7. ^^

8. Who I am by Outfielder [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1969 words)

Sorry for the wait. I had a business trip :(

Thank for taking the time to read and also for the reviews. It's nice to get feedback.

Enjoy!

9. Nana by Outfielder [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1921 words)

Here we go with the next chapter. As always, thank you for reading and sticking with my little story.^^

10. Failure and death by Outfielder [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2364 words)

So, the next installment is here. Thanks for reading this far and for the reviews!^^

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.