Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

John's therapy progresses and now he turns his attention to finding Evangeline.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Un-betaed

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Time For a Change

 

Chapter 7                        Found Her

 

It pays not to burn any bridges when you leave a job. Through the years I have remained in contact with my former colleagues in the FBI.  On occasion they have helped me on my cases.  Now one of them may have literally saved my life.

 

It’s been almost two years since Evangeline left and I stayed true not to look for her until I had finished my therapy.  Although I still have therapy sessions with Dr. Crosby they now only happen once every other month.  He’s given me a clean bill of health and the go ahead to find ‘my love’.  He professionally has confidence that I now have something to offer in a romantic relationship and can sustain one.  He does offer one caveat.  If I move that I should continue therapy to offer support to the challenges that may lie ahead in finding and connecting with Evangeline because he doesn’t’ think that she will welcome me with open arms when next we meet.  I smile because I know my love.  She will not welcome me with open arms in the least.  She will probably slam the door in my face but I don’t care.  I will not give up and I will not leave her.  So be ready Ms. Williamson, here I come.  But where?  Where is she?  Where do I start to look to find her?  Maybe I can call her sister to get her address but I don’t think that she will give it to me.  Or worst case scenario I could call her mother who I know will not give it to me. Some way I will find her, I just have to.

 

I make it back to my office and I have a message from one of my former colleagues at the Bureau.  I return his call and tells me that he’s checking on some person who once lived in Llanview and wants some background information on them.  He says that a private investigator works for this attorney who once lived in Llanview and he wants to know about her reputation while she lived there.  The hairs on the back of my neck stand straight up and I can’t believe my good fortune.  I ask him the name of the attorney and he says, ‘Evangeline Williamson’.  He tells me that she’s working on a case and her private investigator came across some information that might interest the FBI. It does and he just wants to make sure that Ms. Williamson is on the ‘up and up’.  I assure him that she is one the best attorneys that I have ever met.  He tells me where she is located and I do everything that I can to not shout for joy.  I’ve found her, I’ve found her!  We end the call and I sit there in my office just shaking my head not believing that now I can go to her.  That now we can have a life together.  I want to leave right now but I calm myself and work out the rest of my hours here in the office.  When I get home I will conduct some research of my own.  Ms. Williamson, I am on my way to you. Are you ready for me?






Chapter End Notes:

John's plans may not materialize as he hopes.  Evangeline has changed.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.