[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Jethro and Margie disappear and NCIS and CIA staff must work together to find them.

 


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Primetime Television
Characters: Original Character(s)
Classification: Cannon
Genre: Action-Adventure , Drama
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: Original
Warnings: Adult Situations
Series: Past, Present and Future - NCIS
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 10229 Read: 11064
Published: February 04 2019 Updated: July 31 2019
Story Notes:

Can these two agencies, NCIS and the CIA work together to rescue their colleagues? And what outside assistance will they receive?

1. Chapter 1 Where are they? by magensby [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (656 words)

The disappearance and no clues.

2. Chapter 2 Looking at it from a different angle by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (851 words)

Tony DiNozzo still has his sharp skills and adds his thoughts to the seach effort.

3. Chapter 3 Introspection by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (529 words)

Evaluating the situation and realizing the dire circumstances offer no relief.

4. Chapter 4 The rivers flow by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (911 words)

The pain has to express itself in some way.

5. Chapter 5 In the meantime by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1063 words)

Just where are Margie and Jethro?

6. Chapter 6 The break in the case by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (816 words)

With frustration setting in the team hopes soon for information that will lead them to finding their colleagues.

7. Chapter 7 The rescue and aftercare by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1637 words)

What will the NCIS and CIA team find when they attempt to rescue their colleagues?

8. Chapter 8 Some things are best left not said by magensby [Reviews - 0] (1526 words)

WARNING!! Adult situtations!!

9. Chapter 9 It takes a village by magensby [Reviews - 0] (915 words)

10. Chapter 10 Evaluations by magensby [Reviews - 0] (1325 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.