Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Sitting at the diner with her older sister, Nia, Rayowa was finally able to catch up with her. Nia also was able to bring along her daughter Lilian, whom Ray doesn’t see very often. Rayowa fondly remembers visiting Nia at the hospital when Lilian was finally born after such a seemingly long pregnancy. Lilian was only such a small pup wrapped up in pink blankets then. Since Nia was the first out of the two sisters to have children, Ray made sure to spend time with Lilian whenever she can. Lilian gave Ray the training wheels whenever Ray decides to become a mother herself. 

 

 

 

“So let me get this straight. You are now living with two mates and you three are living happily amongst each other?” Nia asked Ray, her older sister. Nia was trying to understand, Ray’s new family dynamic in the best way possible at the table. However, there was no judgment between the two of them but her sister did find it odd. Nia found it odd that her sister didn’t want to live a traditional wolf life but to her, Ray was an odd woman. Nia never understood her sister, Ray is too complicated for her. 

 

 

 

“Yup.” Rayowa began as she forked a piece of her waffle in her mouth. “We live in harmony together.” Rayowa didn’t want to get into too much detail because of Nia’s daughter Lilian was also at the table, coloring and sipping her apple juice. 

 

 

 

“So the guys don’t get jealous of each other? I am just curious of how you are making this work.” Nia was super intrigued. 

 

 

 

“Sam and Ethan don’t, they agreed to share. The two take good care of me. They honestly  wanted to do this since we were in college, they fell in love with me and then wanted me in their lives.” Ray explained. 

 

 

 

Nia narrowed her eyebrows at her sister, she couldn’t believe it “This is so odd but fascinating. This is so not a wolf thing to do. I never heard of male wolves sharing one mate.”

 

 

 

Ray shrugged her shoulders as she sipped her mimosa “ The boys are pretty adamant about it and wouldn’t have it any other way.” 

 

 

 

“They didn’t force you into this did they?” Nia asked. 

 

 

 

Ray nearly choked on her drink “No, of course not! They never forced me into anything I didn’t want to do. We all agreed that this union was right and we feel super drawn to each other. It’s a bond we couldn’t shake off while we were in college. It was destined Nia, we need to be together and they need to be with me.” 

 

 

 

Nia paused as her lips traced the glass of the mimosa. “So how do Ethan and Samuel know each other? Are they cousins?” 

 

 

 

“They are childhood friends, they grew up close together. They both have been through a lot growing up in the past especially Ethan. Sam was bullied a lot because he was so scrawny and Ethan was in an abusive household growing up. So they vowed to look after each other. Then the two basically became brothers in that sense but they are not related by blood in any way. Once they met me it was pretty much a done deal, they rather share me than fight over me and lose the brotherly bond that they have. Yea know?” Ray explained. “To be honest, they are both amazing and they truly treat me like a queen. Ethan is rough around the edges but its mainly because he’s been through so much in his childhood and he just wants peace in his life. Samuel is more positive out of the two and is pretty much a marshmallow when it comes to me.” 

 

 

 

“This is so fascinating that they don’t fight over you.” Nia commented. “My mate wouldn’t dare share me with any other male. He would have to kill him before that is even considered.” 

 

 

 

“I mean of course the two bicker from time to time but it’s never a full on fight. The two are pretty close. Oh my goodness, I can’t imagine them fighting like that. That would make me so upset if they fought like crazy wolves and they know that.” Ray expressed. 

 

 

 

Nia nodded as she sipped her mimosa to digest what her sister said. It was her life, who was she to judge her younger sister. She just wanted to make sure that she was safe with her mates and not doing this against her will. Wolf bondage is strange however, you never know who you will be bonded with and destined to with for the rest of your life. It’s nothing like human marriages; get engaged because you are in love, plan a wedding and get married. Then at the end of all of that, humans would get a marriage certificate in hopes that their bond will last. Most of the time, the marriage don’t last because most people don’t need to be together. 

 

 

 

Werewolves mate not because they are in love; it is a need and a bond that can’t be broken. Once mates find each other, it is a dire need to be one with each other. This is not just for love but for the wolf living inside them. It’s in their nature. Nothing can break the bond unless death does the werewolves apart. Nia could tell Ray loves them both very much just by the way she talks about them, she had nothing but admiration. 

 

 

 

“You love them.” Nia commented. 

 

 

 

“Yeah, I do. I can’t see my life without them. I feel like my life without them would be meaningless and lonely. Samuel and Ethan give me so much fire.” Nia responded as she reminisced about Ethan and Samuel making love to her on their first night together. 

 

 

 

The two always worshiped sweet things to her as if she were a goddess. The boys always made sure she was happy and she was smiling. Samuel would always make sure she is fed; meals are usually prepared at home when he is off work. He always makes he did the little things; make her coffee in the morning or bought her the occasional flowers. Ethan is more macho than his brethren. Ethan always made sure Ray was safe and protected at all costs. He never let anyone disrespect her either and if someone tried it would be hell to pay. The two together are always an amazing pair and most likely would be good fathers when the time comes. 

 

 

 

“Alright, as long as you are in harmony with them.” Nia told her. “How did dad take it?” 

 

 

 

“Not well.” 

 

 

 

“Of course. Dad is…dad. He will never get used to it.” Nia shrugged. 

 

 

 

“I don’t expect him to. I honestly said what I had to say and ready to move on. It’s a loss cause talking to him about anything sometimes.” Ray said.

 

 

 

“Both of you are literally the same person sometimes, I swear.” Nia spoke. 

 

 

 

“I am not as hot-headed as him.” Ray disagreed. 

 

 

 

“Nonsense! Like daughter like father. You have inherited his personality for sure.” At this point this was funny to Nia but it was true. 

 

 

 

“But dad can be such a butt head.” Ray pouted being mindful not to swear in front of her neice. 

 

 

 

“And so can you Ray.” Nia teased as she toss a piece of her bread at her sister. Nia knew her sister was being silly, if only Ray could see her dad within herself sometimes. The two-act so similar. Nia could see their father in Ray so much sometimes even though she looks more like their mother. It’s almost scary how genetics work. 

 

 

 

“Who’s a butthead?” Ray’s niece blurted out, pulling herself away from her coloring sheet. The girls giggled at her cuteness, young ones say the most darn things. 

 

 

 

“No one is a butthead sweetie.” Nia addressed to her daughter as she couldn’t help but giggle. 

 

 

 

“Auntie Ray, when can I sleep over again?” Lilian asked. 

 

 

 

Ray blinked at her at the moment before looking at her sister “Oh umm, right a sleep over. You would have to ask your mom if it’s okay for you sleep over at my house.”

 

 

 

“Can I sleep over at Auntie Ray’s house mom?” she asked as she puckered her bottom lip. 

 

“Hmm, I don’t know..” Nia responded as she put some thought into it. 

 

 

 

“Ethan and Sam would love to see her. Sam adores little ones and is very good with them. Oh, I can take you trick or treating! I know where they have the best candy.” Ray encouraged. 

 

 

 

Her niece’s eyes lit up with the biggest smile Ray has ever seen “Yes, let’s go! Mom, can I spend Halloween with Auntie Ray? Please?!” 

 

 

 

“Uncle Ethan and Sam would love to see you too. They haven’t seen you in a while.” Ray added. 

 

 

 

“Mom can I please sleepover for Halloween?” her niece pressed on. Nia took a moment to think about it before she answered. Nia looked at her sister for reassurance as Ray nodded back at her. 

 

 

 

“Alright, alright fine. You can stay over at Auntie Ray’s house.” Nia agreed. 

 

 

 

Her niece cheered with glee and such excitement “Thank you so much mom. This is going to be so much fun!” 

 

 

 

“Do you have your Halloween costume yet?” Ray asked eagerly. 

 

 

 

“Umm, no. I don’t know what I want to be yet.” 

 

 

 

“Don’t worry, I am sure Uncle Ethan or Sam will get you a costume before Halloween so you and I can go trick or treating.” Ray reassured.

 

 

 

Ray adored her little niece very much since the day she was born. She remembered holding this little one as a new born at the hospital. Her wolf instinct was automatically protective of her and felt the need to know her. One day she thought she will actually make the decision to have children, especially with her boys Samuel and Ethan. Both of them would make great fathers in their own way. She knew that Ethan would be strong and assertive in his approach with fatherhood. Sam would be gentle and soft, he was never the type of guy to raise his voice. Both of them together would be fiercely protective when the time comes, like they are with her. So the two will have a blast with her niece over the weekend. She couldn’t wait to spend Halloween with her. 

 

 

 

***********************************************

 

 

 

In between the workweek, Ray spent a lot of time cleaning up the house to prepare for Lilian’s visit. She spent a lot of time cleaning the guest bedroom to make sure it was spic and span. It’s been a while since she has had her niece sleepover and especially in her new home with Ethan and Sam. Samuel was pretty excited to hear the news about her staying over and volunteered to help her clean up the house. Ethan, on the other hand, didn’t mind it, children didn’t bother him too much as long as they stay in their place. House chores wasn’t really his thing, Ethan would rather lounge around the house or sit on the living room sofa while watching television. The boys knew that Lilian’s visit would make Ray happy and that’s all they care about. Not much of Ray’s family come to visit the house since she has moved out of her dad’s home. The boys knew this would be god for her. 

 

 

 

“Your niece does have a bed time right?” Ethan asked Ray as she was swiftering the living room floor. He sat at the sofa would a corona in his hand, eye glued to the TV. 

 

 

 

“Of course she does. Nia definitely has on her on a bedtime. Why?” Ray responded.

 

 

 

“Just asking.” he began as she lazily stretched on the couch “I don’t want to scar the girl with our nightly festivities in the bedroom.” 

 

 

 

Ray lightly smacked him on the forehead at his comment. In response, Ethan grabbed her by the shirt and pulled her down to his level on the sofa. “Can you calm your horny ass down for a bit when she’s here? The girl is six years old.” she scolded. 

 

 

 

“No, she can take her little ass to bed on time. I’m not taming my dick for no little pup. Who’s house is it?” Ethan expressed. 

 

 

 

“Listen, all I am saying is we have to behave ourselves when she’s here. The walls here are pretty hallow so she can hear us. Remember that. I don’t need to have a conversation with her about sex, at least not yet. So will you promise to behave? I want to keep a good impression on my niece?” Rayowa expressed, still in Ethan’s strong grip. 

 

 

 

Ethan rolled his eyes and groaned annoyed “Fine. I’ll behave… for now.” 

 

 

 

Rayowa smiled at her mate and kissed his forehead “Thanks all I ask love. It will only be for a couple of days.”

 

 

 

“Let’s see if I last that long.” Ethan replied. 

 

 

 

“I think you will be fine.” Ray added. Ray was super excited about her niece visiting and wanted everything to be perfect for her when Lilian arrives. Ray will make sure Lilian enjoys the best Halloween in her life. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the delay! I have been working on other stories! Show this story some love! 

-Nsablo







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.