Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rayowa is anxious about seeing her father 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Newark, New Jersey 

Detective Stone tossed his cigarette after he finally pulled up to an old blue home on Hillside avenue, that had yellow caution tape around it. Several cop cars were already parked around the home before him that had the road blocked off from the neighbors. He adjusted his jacket as he felt the brisk October air before approaching the building as surrounded by cops and a small crowd of neighbors. He ducked under the yellow tape and paused for a moment at the front door. ‘ This place gives me bad vibes.' he thought to himself. He didn't like the energy the house at all.

Stone snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his name from a fellow officer"Detective Stone. Good to see you."

"Officer James." Stone greeted as he proceeded inside the house. "So tell me what happened?"

"Well,  the entire family was killed. They only had one son who was sucked dry along with this mother. The husband of the family was just slaughtered, it looked like he tried to fight the intruder and sadly lost. His head was severed clean." the officer said.

Stone put on his gloves as he paced around the living room as the furniture was tossed around and blood splattered everywhere. The husband's lifeless bloody body lying next to the living room table with his severed as if a beast ripped it off. A pool of dark blood spilled under him from the attack. Stone covered his nose at the foul smell as flies surrounded it.

"How long ago? Did the neighborhoods say anything?" Stone asked.

"The lady next door said she heard screams five O'clock this morning and before the officers could get here on time, the intruder vanished. " James spoke.

"Damn." was all Stone could say to that as he walked over to the wive's lifeless body on the living room sofa in front of the running television. He dismissed the officers from taking pictures for a moment so he can take a look at her. Her body lost color and her mouth was wide open filled with blood. He tossed her blonde hair to the side and new exactly what killed this family when he saw the deep bite marks on her neck. His dark eyes became cold with anger remembering his dark childhood.

"Judging by the looks of this, we know exactly what killed this family." James said.

"Yup, a damn Chiroptera." Stone said lowly with such hate.

"I don't know what's going on with these...things. They don't know how to control themselves. They don't know how to hold their thirst." James stressed.

"No, once they get a taste of human blood and they get a craving for it. They begin hunting for it and that's where we come in to put them down. Like a dog." Stone added.

"Have you ever thought of The Blood Bath?" James asked.

Stone looked at James and asked, "What do you mean?"

"You know? When they begin to turn on us and go on this big killing spree." James explained, "Then it was this huge war between them and the werewolves."

"That happened eons ago in history, that won't happen again. Especially when the United States and Europe established strict regulations and laws on them to protect the human race. Once we capture one of them that break the law not to feed on humans, it's the instant death penalty. Simple as that." Stone spoke.

"I don't know man. Laws get broken every day and sometimes I don't know about them. They are a lot stronger than us."

"That's why we have hired werewolves as part of the police force." Stone said as he patted James on the shoulder before heading upstairs to the child's bedroom. Actually, he dreaded walking up the stairs, he had no problem seeing dead adults and viewing dead children fucked with his mind. It just brings him back to when he was a child coming from soccer practice to see his mother killed and his sister being feasted on by a Chiroptera. In easier terms, Vampire. He can't get the image of his little sister getting feasted on by a Vampire out of his head. It haunted him ever since he was twelve and he hated it.

His heart sunk as he walked into the son's bedroom, a deathly sight. He walked closer to the child's bed to his lifeless body lying in his own pool of blood in his sheets. He was sucked dry. He looked like he didn't have an ounce of blood in him. It looked like the Chiroptera took his or her time feeding on his child before going after the other victims. ‘Damn' was all he thought to himself. Another young life lost in this city. It looks like he will have to skip breakfast this morning, he has a lot of work to do for this investigation.

********************************

Ethan was having his breakfast this morning, his delectable Rayowa for breakfast. He had his queen on top as she rode his thick dick. She voiced sweet moans as thick dick filled her. He felt absolutely amazing and he hurt at the same time. A good hurt, however.  He loved the view of his African queen as he kept touching her chocolate skin. The most baby soft skin. Her dark locs covered her voluminous breasts, messy from bed head. He gripped her hips while thrusting himself in her from the bottom. Even on the bottom, he always wants to be dominant in the bedroom. She was perfect, simply perfection to him. Ethan wouldn't have it any other way. His wolf knew it, that she was going to be his queen.

"Oh my God, I think I am going to explode!" she cried. 

Ethan pulled her into a kiss and asked: "Do you feel what I feel?"

"I feel everything baby. Everything." Ray replied against his lips. Her body was on fire, total fire. She became overwhelmed with so much pleasure, emotion, and heat. Tears filled her eyes as she couldn't help what she was feeling. Touching Ethan was addictive. Ethan is full of solid muscle, not an ounce of fat on him. She traced her long fingers on the curls of his chest hair, to his broad shoulders and finally to the scratchy beard of his jawline. His amber eyes were fierce and filled with absolute fire.

"I feel so much at home with you and Sam. So much at home." she told him, running her fingers through his loose curls on his head.

"That's all we wanted. We wanted nothing more than that Ray." he told her.

"I see that and I truly appreciate it." she told him. " Sometimes, I feel like I don't deserve it."

"No!" his voice shook her "You deserve everything, you hear me. Everything. Sam and I will see that you do. Do you understand?"

Ethan is the roughest of the three and he can come off as borderline homicidal but his love for Ray was far too great. He needed her to understand that she's the queen that she deserves to be. She is everything to him, to Sam and to this pack. Ethan doesn't respect many beings on this earth but he does give Ray the upmost respect.

"Yes." she sighed. "I got it."

"Good, don't you ever doubt it." he told her.

The two paused as she heard a knock at their bedroom door, they locked and saw Samuel in nothing in his boxers at the doorway. Samuel carried a tray full of breakfast. Samuel had a simmer built, a tad short her than Ethan but very toned. His skin complexion was only a few shades darker than his packmate because of his Afro-Latino heritage. 

"Damn dude, can you let her breathe for a minute? She hasn't even brushed her teeth yet and you already dicking her down. I slaved over to make her breakfast by myself." Samuel fussed.

Ethan shrugged his shoulders " It's hard to fight the urge for me Sam. You know that. I don't have self-control as you do."

"Well, you need to learn it. Come on, let her eat." Samuel snapped his fingers.

Ethan growled, "What did I tell you about snapping your fingers at me?"

"You are not my father." Samuel snarled back.

"Easy boys." Ray interjected as she removed herself from Ethan to sit against the bed frame next to him. "It's too early to be fussing"

The boys don't fight too often but they do like to assert their dominance because they both have fiery personalities. They acted like brothers even though they are not even related. They are actually the closest friends. The boys stopped but glared at each other like children as Samuel places her breakfast tray in front of her. The tray presented her favorites, a cup of coffee, orange juice, crepes tops with whipped creme and strawberries.

"Enough." she asserted as she greeted Sam with a kiss before drawing her attention to her meal.

"This looks delicious Sam. And you made my favorite!" she said with glee.

"Anything, for my queen." Sam commented as he sat next close to her.

"You two are not eating with me?" she asked.

"You first." they both said.

"Are you sure?" she pressed. 

"You eat first today. This is your first day with us, so it's all about you today." Samuel told her. "We will eat, once you showered and get ready to get your things from your dad's place."

Rayowa almost choked on her coffee. She almost forgot about today. Today she gets the rest of her things from her father's home and face the music with him. Ray and her father aren't too keen on each other right now, actually, her father is pretty upset with her about her life choices. To him, she's not living the way of the wolf. Wolves are supposed to have one life mate and one life mate only. Once two wolves find each other, they are bonded to each other for life until death does them apart. That's the way of the wolf, that was the rule. However, rules are meant to be broken right? Is it so horrible to have more than one lover? Why does she have to live her life passed on a history book? It's her life and she should live it how she should see fit right? If she can mate with more than one wolf and be happy, then life is as good as pie. Her father doesn't see it that way, he's pretty old fashioned. That's usually how dads are.

Because of her life, her father outcasted her when she told him the news. Rayowa didn't expect her father or her mother to see the life her way and she was okay with that. However, she didn't want to keep too many secrets between her and her father. He will find out anyway so why not tell him sooner. She's actually lucky that he's allowing her to gather the rest of her things.

"That's right. I almost forgot." she sighed.

"Don't worry, it will be alright." Samuel spoke, he could hear her thoughts and feel her worry.

She nodded as she continues to cut at her crepes. ‘It will be alright. It has to be.'

"Your father doesn't have a choice but to accept. It is what it is. We have you now there is nothing else to it." Ethan firmly spoke as he rose out of bed in his naked powering body. He nonchalantly yawned and stretched.

"I know." was the only thing she thought to say before finishing her coffee. "It sucks sometimes knowing that you are not allowed back home."

"You have a new home now. He outcasted you, don't forget that." Ethan interjected, "You no longer need him."

"Give him some time, maybe he will come around." Sam said.

"Ehh, that can be a lifetime with my father. He can hold a grudge like a scorned woman."

"Whatever." Ethan scuffed. "I am getting coffee. You want any more love?"

Ray nodded "And more crepes. We got a long day."

"As you wish my queen." they boys spoke as they gather tray to head downstairs to the kitchen.

This will take some time but a girl can use to this. She had to be honest with herself, she was happy with the boys. She wouldn't have it any other way. To be home to two beautiful men that knew her most of her life and loved her dearly. There's no room for favoritism or jealousy here, the boys are here to serve, protect and love her. In addition to this, they are willing to give her anything she wanted. The boys have the will power and income to do it with their booming careers. What more could she ask for?

One the pack filled their stomachs with breakfast and showered, they two drove to Ray's old home to gather the rest of things. The boys used the silver Subaru truck to drive on the Garden State Parkway on the way there. She toyed with her dread locs between her fingers, anxious as she mentally prepared herself for the interaction with her father. She rolled her eyes just thinking about it. He is going to bash her lifestyle and be super infuriating. To be honest, she is not in the mood for him. She is, however, ready to see her mother. She has been alright with the news.

Ray let go of her thoughts when she heard Ethan "Don't worry about your dad, love. We are just there to gather the rest of your things, say hi to your mother and get the hell out of there."

"I know, but unfortunately my father is extra. He likes to have the last word." she knew her father very well.

"I can be extra too." Ethan threatened.

"Ethan, there is no need for unnecessary action. Let her deal with her dad." Sam advised. "We don't need him to hate us more than he already does."

Ethan sighed "Don't forget you are talking to someone who killed his own father. After that, I have no limits."

"Yikes, we don't need to go that far." Ray commented. "That's my dad!"

Ethan came from a dark past, a past that only a few people know, especially Ray. If it came down to it, Ethan would kill anyone that threatened his queen and make it look like they just went missing. However, Ethan wouldn't kill anyone without Ray's permission, especially family. Whatever Ray says, it goes. This was the way of the pack and how it was going to be. 

 






Chapter End Notes:

I busted my butt all day to write and self edit this chapter! I hope you all enjoy! Let me know what you think!

So happy to be writing again! 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.