Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


sanjuuroku 


thirty-six 


BASED ON THE TWO PREVIOUS CHAPTERS, Y'ALL ALREADY KNOW WHAT'S GOING DOWN LOL 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

 

She looked magnificent, the fruit arrangement varying in color, smaller pieces here, bigger pieces there. But what made his mouth water the most were the neatly arranged slices of peach he’d placed on her mound. Salivating, he sucked the spit back into his mouth and swallowed it. He wanted her consent and now he had it. With a clear and definitive understanding between them now, he decided to provide the views of his body that he knew she liked in return, a measly gift of thanks. 

    Lifting to untie his nugujuban, he let it slip down and away from his shoulders. Naked as the day he was born, he stood still as those fucking toes of hers came to press against his pectoral. Slow and intentional, her foot moved down his chest, ribcage, and stomach. A sharp inhale at the touch there made him inhale sharply. 

    Eyes on what she really wanted, her toes soon followed the shape of his erect cock, spreading to slowly massage him. He remained wordless as his head fell back against his shoulders. Coming now to grab hold of her foot, he pressed it against him firmly, using her limb to slowly stroke the meat of him. A deep groan rumbled up from his chest and he lifted it upward, not satisfied until he had his mouth on the little fuckers. A surprised little moan made his lips smirk, humored eyes looking down at her squirming and wiggling around. 

    “Stay still, Bea.” He hushed, gently licking her big toe. 

    “I… can’t…”

    “Try,” He played with her senses with breath, tongue, and varying degrees of pressure and though it took her by surprise, he could tell she liked it. She’d lifted her leg and spread it up and back to rest comfortably against the futon and her dewy little peach glistened with aroused excitement. Removing her pretty red toes from his mouth, he took hold of her ankle and pushed her other leg back, bringing the whole of her sex into view. 

    Slowly, his kisses trailed up her calve, teeth pausing to bite into the tender muscle and flesh. He took his time in his ascension of her body, tongue slipping into the fold between her calve and lower thigh. Already, he could smell the fragrant fruits up above him. He’d purposely denied breakfast just for this reason. He’d purposely put on his prosthesis for this. He wanted to enjoy her with no limits whatsoever. 

    Leaning forward to rest onto his forearms, he neared mid-thigh and softly bit into it. The smell of her naturally sweet musk and peach beckoned him and he couldn’t resist tasting her with open-mouthed kisses and licks. With a turn of his head, there finally he rested at her plate of temptation, ready to feast. Reaching up with his hands, he grasped both sides of her waist, palms warm but sturdy. Closing his eyes, he inhaled her for the briefest minute. Soon, he took one of her outer lips into his mouth and with a gentle suck let it free, a broad tongue licking across her inner lips to the next one. 

    “Mm…” Now, circling her clitoris, a cool icy breath against it made her buck up.  Her hands slid down, palms against his head, fingers keeping him close. She moaned again as that tongue of his teased her perineum. Inside he slipped and he openly groaned against her, her channel squeezing the tip of his tongue. Pushing the slick warm muscle further in, he moved it nice and slow. 

    Opening his eyes, he enjoyed watching her ride his face and pulled it out. Glistening with her dew, he lifted his chin and bit into one of the peach halves. Immediately, the juice slipped down his chin and wet her mound. The combination of her musk and the juicy flesh of the peach made him dig his nails into her sides.

     Finishing it, he greedily went for another.  His fingers lifted and softly slid inside her as he ate the second to the last half.  Biting half of the last one, he pulled his fingers out of her. Lifting up to hover, he was careful not to disrupt the remaining fruits still awaiting his stomach. 

    “Open your mouth, Bea.” Slowly, she did, welcoming the last bit of the peach and his glossy fingers. Taking his offering, she cleaned his fingers of her essence and savored the interesting yet pleasant tastes mixing in her mouth. 

    “Mm.”

    “Taste good?” He asked, voice low and raspy. 

    “Mmhm.” 

 

***

 

    I took my time, as what good did it do to eat in haste? I enjoyed my meal on her body and in between her legs. She made the prettiest offering, one even the gods would be pleased with. Seeds of fig and the juice of the grapes trickled down her sternum but my favorite part of it all was biting into the last two kakuto halves, one I’d placed atop both of her erect nipples. How still they sat balancing amidst the hardened nubs of stony flesh and blood. Sweet and aromatic, the juice erupted, dripping down the sides of her breasts in a wet sticky mess. A memory of my childhood graced my mind as I ran my tongue down and under the sides of the mounds of fat. 

    My mother would scold me as a small boy for always making such a mess at dinner. I was quite picky, like my father, and what I didn’t like, I played with. It took much discipline and many years before I stopped playing with my food. Years before I learned how to properly clean up my spills and drips and splatters. Even so, as much as I did it to appease my mother, I quite liked to make them. Even now, my actions weren’t by accident. The messier she was, the better. 

     Lifting her legs up into the air, I pulled her as close to the edge of the engawa as I could, pushed them together, and hoisted them across my shoulder. Shaking with desire, I wasn’t subtle about entering her body nor was I gentle about it. Smooth wet warmth sheathed me and as a reward, I pounded her with firm heavy thrusts. 

    I wrapped my fingers around her tiny little throat and squeezed her just hard enough to make her strained breath squeak as it hit the air.  She was so fragile and small beneath me and it gave me a euphoric rush knowing that I held her very life in my hand. At any moment, I could crush her windpipe, and still, she trusted me not to. Tears slipped down her cheeks and her eyes rolled back once more before I came to an abrupt stop. Easing my grip on her neck, I allowed myself to view the result of my hard work. Trembling and gasping breath, shuddering broken whimpers and purrs. I leaned down, enjoying how small she appeared under me, and licked the tears from her cheeks. It was time to worship again. 

 

*** 

 

    Her legs now hugged his hips on either side and she soaked up the sweet soft kisses he pressed against her wet cheeks. There, his hand still remained around her neck but it didn’t squeeze as firmly as it did before. Didn’t squeeze barely at all. Just seemed to hold her by the throat. She tried but couldn’t seem to stop the shaking of her body. 

    “Do you want me to stop?” The question was quiet and warm against her eyelids. Is it too much? Am I hurting you too much? The underlining questions in his voice made her open her eyes to look up at him. Her hands had taken hold of the futon beneath them and gripped it for dear life but she released the tension, released her fingers of the hold. Lifting them up, they glided down his lower back and across the cheeks of his ass. 

    “No…I don’t.” Pleased with that answer, his hips began slow sweet undulation and he bit into her lip as her thighs tightened against him. Their kisses were gentle and tender and mellow easy lips pressed together. Long, deep strokes of his shaft to match and it caused her nails to stab his flesh. Nice and slow, his entire length caressed her and her arms lifted to encircle his neck, pulling him flush against her. He felt the urge to climax twist his belly and with one last kiss on her lips, came to a stop. Pulling out of her, his fingers once more wrapped around her neck. Lifting her up into a half sit, he licked and sucked on her jawline.

    “Get on all fours.” It amused him how eager she was to obey him and he knew the position was new for her. They’d never made love this way and he was glad he’d chosen the good prosthesis today because, without it, this view wouldn’t be possible. Just looking at her made his cock twitch and for a moment, he observed and touched her. 

    Back in a soft arch, the sweat of the day made her toasty brown skin glisten and she tried holding still as his hands roamed her. First to the small plump cheeks of her derriere. Soft and firm, the pliant round muscles filled his palms and he squeezed them gently. He listened intently to her breath and hearing it still calm and relaxed, spread the masses of flesh apart, revealing a tiny little brownish-pink hole there in the middle. 

    “Pretty,” He complimented, taking his thumb to brush against it. She made a sound of protest, jerking away from his touch. Lifting his eyes upward, he laid his palm against her buttocks. 

    “You don’t like that.” She allowed him to pull her back toward him, pressing a kiss of apology against the small of her back. 

    “I won’t touch there again.” He hushed, kissing up her back and to her shoulder. Pulling away from her, he lifted his swollen shaft upwards to rub and trace the shape of her slit. Completely exposed and open, her cavern was wet messy and slimy from its earlier beating and it looked so empty. He wanted to fill it up, like the American pastries that had made it into the hands of children in Tokyo as they circled the American soldiers. Thick and sweet, the filling gushed out when you bit into it. 

    Smirking, he let go of her derriere and let his hands fall to his sides. It was clear she wanted him inside and her whine told him so, not too happy at his teasing.

    “If you want it, take it, Bea.” Breathing now a bit faster, she clenched the pillowy futon and licked her lips. With a shaky breath, she pushed back and down, her channel sucking him in nice and smooth. Enough that she’d taken in the head, she stopped, already a panting moaning mess. Her hips bucked like crazy and her entire body trembled with pleasure. Slowly, she began to twist, twirl and wiggle. 

    “All of it.” Lifting his hands to her hips, he slammed her back against him with a forceful tug, bringing forth a wail from her mouth. 

    “Oh God….Oh God…” She sobbed, fingers now mere claws. He could understand the tears that budded at the corners of her eyes and uneven shaky breaths. His stomach pulsated and throbbed and he grit his teeth in a low rough grunt, jaw tight and firm. At that moment, it took every shred of his willpower not to cum then and there. He felt as though he’d reached a part of her he’d never before discovered, a deep, sinful dive that made him feel like he was literally a part of her body…her depth threatened to choke the very life out of him. His own breath was hard now and he felt sweat and the sun lick his back. Hands wanted to grip and pull, hips wanted to fuck even deeper but not yet… not yet.

    “Ride me, sweetheart.” Palms now flat to give herself support, she dug into the bedding and thrust back just the way he wanted…the way she wanted… hard and heavy.  Lost in the tides of her ocean, he surrendered up to her reciprocity; he accepted the pleasure she gave with every thrust backward. The solid earnest thwack of their bodies meeting and the fast little unsteady movements of her ass cheeks as they quaked and bounced forced a harsh impassioned growl out of his throat. Clasping them, he forced her still.

     Breath coming out as short gruff pants, his hands slipped up her glossy back and reached around to squeeze her breasts. They didn’t stay there long, opting instead to grasp her by the hair. Long enough to seize with both hands, he yanked her head back, making her look up at him. Without a word, he gently nudged her with a soft roll of his hips and she sank her teeth into her bottom lip, eyes nearly crossing as they rolled back. Letting one of his hands fall free from her hair, his fingers came up around to take hold of her just below her chin. 

    A pink tongue darted out, curling upward. Keeping the gait slow and languid, he leaned down to give her what she searched for, the press of their tongues sweet and slow. Humming into her mouth, he closed his lips around the slick muscle and sucked. A sharp plunge into her forced their mouths apart and a sweet cry reverberated, disturbing the peaceful stillness of the day. With that warning, he began to pummel her throbbing little hole with sharp violent thrusts and desperate filthy moans and screams now escaped her wanton and loud. 

    “Yes, daddy….yes….yes….yes…”  The way she squeezed him made him breathless and he couldn’t do much else but answer her with the dense wet clap of their conjoined sex. 

    “Fuck me fuck me fuuuuuccccck meeeeee….” She sobbed, tears of ecstasy once more sliding down her cheeks. Breathy open-mouthed groans and the tight strained muscles of his stomach signaled his approaching release. With one last yank of her head back, he watched her orgasm rip her to pieces, intense squirting soaking the both of them. As she crumbled he kissed her, a satisfied roar vibrating against her as he climaxed. Shuddering against her, he panted with a choked groan as long deep spurts of his cum filled her up. He wasn’t ready to leave and stayed inside for a while longer before pulling out. His cock deflated with pride and he tried to catch his breath as he took in his equally flaccid wife as she laid out, unable to move from her position. 

    To his gratification, a sudden loud spurt rose from her satiated pussy, and out of her hole oozed creamy white semen. Long thick strands of it fell onto the futon and he licked his lips as she weakly mewled. Hands reached for her and pulled her close. Soft gentle kisses tickled her back and she melted under his tender touch, lips and tongue taking her earlobe into his mouth. Down to her shoulder and there, he pressed a kiss against her sweaty brow. 

    “Let’s get you cleaned up, sweetheart. Hm?” She couldn’t speak yet but a sleepy vocalization answered instead. Lifting her up into his arms, he smiled against her as she lifted her arms and legs around him. 

 

*** 

 

    It took her a while to come back down but she grew centered the more I held her. She laid as putty against me as I washed her body, her small little sighs of pleasure making me smile. I whispered into her ear praises; things I wouldn’t have had the courage to say outside of that moment. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to sit on my lap, hands rubbing lazy circles against her back. Our afterglow was atmospheric and special and we stayed like that until she fell asleep. I held her tight as I stepped out of the bath and carried her into our bedroom, onto a fresh and clean futon where I watched the water dry from her body and she curled up against me, wanting…needing my nearness and body heat.

     As I lay watching her, tips of fingers smoothing back the soft fine hairs that rested upon her hairline and temples, I felt the strangest emotion come over me. It was soft and gentle… a tender flutter of my heart that made it feel so full I thought it would burst apart. It overwhelmed me… this intense feeling of love and adoration for my sleeping wife. Now, you understand, Ichiro. This was what Minato tried to convey to me before…and at once I knew. I understood just what he meant. She was indeed a divine being of light, love, and stars and I, son of the wolf and the dog, was granted grace and abundant mercy to hold her heart. 

    There, silently, I closed my eyes against her warm breath and soft limbs and fell into a deep slumber. I always seemed to sleep best with her wrapped around me. That night too, I slept without nightmares or terrors. 

    Days later, we journeyed to Hiroshima. She held my hand as I nervously tried to stop them from shaking. It was a special day… the day we went to visit the resting site of my mother and grandmother. It seemed surreal… something I’d needed for seven long years. My feet carried us forward, never forgetting the way. It passed shadows of Mitsuko and I as we ran past our mother, ignoring her warning to be careful.

     Childish and carefree laughter tickled the wind as I watched us run ahead of me and then we vanished, my eyes now finding a house that had once housed people now vacant and seemingly burned to rubble. What met me was not a shadow of my sister. The form of a person who once sat on a stoop looked at me amid the remaining stairs. Throat tight, I felt tears fill my eyes. What had this person been doing when the bomb hit? Had they stepped outside for an early morning smoke or to watch the sunrise? 

    Tightening my grip on Bea’s hand our feet pulled me away from the house and we were powerless to stop them. Shells of twisted metal, blasted stone, and black earth. What once was the large and looming city center there now was simply a shell, the shape of the large dome and foundational concrete all that was left. The air felt thick, heavy, and full of death and grief. On our way yet, orphaned children peeked at us, having been playing ball, there, a watchful matron of what appeared to be an orphanage standing by the door. The faces of the children carried the grief of parents no longer there… they wandered aimlessly as I once had. 

    For a moment, I was silent, incapable of speech. Soon, without my control, I began to cry, there in front of me was a ghost, the house. Fresh pain ripped me open and at the vision of my mother standing there in the courtyard, I completely lost it. I didn’t recognize myself, torment and anguish present in my voice, shaky leg, and hands. At that moment, I felt as though I had shed yet another skin, another part of me that had to die. 

 

***

    “Let it out, papa.” Bea’s voice was low and comforting and she lifted her arms to wrap him up in safety. Her lips against his forehead and fingers rubbing gently against his shoulders caused him to draw breath. 

    “She’ll always be with you, Ichiro. She’ll never leave you.” Shaking, he wordlessly pressed his face against her neck. Her presence soothed, calmed, and comforted him in a way that only his mother’s had before her. It broke his heart and gave him peace at the same time. Sniffling, he lifted his head, welcoming her small palms against his cheeks. 

    “I… wanted you to meet her…properly. I…wanted to share our family…with her.” Smiling, she pressed a kiss against his forehead. 

    “We are sharing our family with her, sugar.” Taking his hand, she pressed it against her stomach. Lifting red watery eyes upward to her gaze, he tightened his jaw. Beatrice’s increased sensitivity to smell and quite notably the lack of her monthly cycle was the first sign. Aunt Junko had examined her with a trusted family midwife and it had been concluded that she was indeed pregnant. The news left him stunned and he felt too many emotions to name. Joy. Excitement. Anxiety. Fear. So many thoughts ran through his mind. What if he wasn’t good enough? What if he wasn’t capable? Did he even deserve to be a father? He could only imagine what she was feeling. 

    “She’s here. She sees and I like to think she approves.” 

    “I think so too.” Smiling prettily at him, she took her thumbs and wiped the tears from his eyes and cheeks. 

    “Her love will remain, forever.” Turning to look at what now were remnants of wood and stone, he tightened his grip on his cane. It was worth the trip coming here. His heart would carry the pain and heartache for a long time but eventually, he knew that with years’ time and Bea and their growing family with him, he’d heal. He’d make peace. This was the start of the closure he so desperately needed.  

    “Let’s go home.”

    “You… you gonna be okay?” 

    “Mm.” And in this way, the two of them turned and began to walk away from the rubble, hands gripping each other tighter than before. They’d be just fine. He’d be just fine. 

 

*** 

 

 

    The winter of 1951

 

 

    The snow fell and the wind was brutal and harsh. Inside, the house it was warm. I was glad that I’d taken the warmer months to chop plenty of wood and with Aunt Junko and Etsuko’s help, we’d stored plenty of pickled and canned food in the pantry. Beatrice had over the months reached out to her mother via letters, announcing her eventual return to the States. After many arguments and many discussions about it, Bea and I had agreed to move back to the United States… for a time. 

    She liked living in Kurashiki and she expressed the desire to remain close to the close-knit neighbors who now fondly called her ‘Masami-chan’. I loved that she had grown to love the place of my birth but we both knew that her heart grew heavier the longer she was away from her family. At four months pregnant, it was important for her to have familiarity, it was important for her to have the touch, voice, and smile of her mother to guide her way through this new and frightening journey. It was scary for both of us but, I felt proud…even through my fear, I didn’t regret a thing. Our love created a living being, a being that had grown, her belly a soft rounded shape. I took pleasure in watching her body change little by little. 

    With our decisions made and intention set on Chicago, we began to plan and save. The Imperial stipend was very much appreciated and it would see to our safe passage and take care of any needs we would have once back on American soil. January came and passed. February too. When March came, we bid Aunt Junko, Minato, and Etsuko goodbye. We bid Kurashiki goodbye and began a new journey. This time, she wasn’t alone. I wasn’t alone. This time, we had each other and we were unbreakable. 






Chapter End Notes:

 

A/N: Yeah, I'm a mess. Just... everything from their last scene of love making to them going to Hiroshima just...yeah. They deserve so much....I love them. That's all I can say hehe. I had gifs and stuff to aid in visuals but I think that it's pretty explicit and visual enough honestly hehe. Ichiro to' that thang UP baby whew. Sis was speechless... a literal crying, sobbing wreck. LOL. WHEW.  Soooo... I kinda looked into like the dynamics of like a dominant/submissive relationship and I read that like literally the stimulation and stuff can actually make the receiving person dissociate. They literally go to another place mentally and it takes like... a lot of after care? for them to come back to the present. So, that's what Ichiro was doing at the end, caring for his baby boo as she came back down to earth hehe. 

Yup, anyways, love you guys. Thank you for reading this far hehe. I appreciate all the love and support hehe. I'll catch y'all in about a week hehe. 

God bless and stay safe~ 

DL







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.