Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


t w e n t y 


CHAPTER WARNING: EXPLICIT CONSENSUAL SEX, ROUGH SEX, KINK/ROLEPLAY, LANGUAGE, FEMALE DOMINATION


soundtrack for chapter: 


all to you-sabrina claudio


p*$$y fairy- jhene aiko


 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

    She’d never be the same…. not after tonight. She felt high, like in his gaze there lied the center of the universe. Lifting a single finger, she beckoned him closer. She owned his breath. His legs. His body as it neared her. She’d taken her hair down and it fell past her shoulders. Her wedding dress discarded in a lush display of chiffon, she’d changed into the mood of the night. Dressed in a dainty white lace bustier, delicate pastel pink and blue flowers and leaves embroidered the front in an elegant feminine display. The scalloped hemline hugged her breasts and a matching thong covered her triangle. 

    “Do you think there’s any cameras watching us, bunny?” She asked, slipping hands up the front of his shirt. 

    “I think we’re safe, angel.”  Biting her lip, she lifted onto her tip toes, pulling his lips closer to kiss. 

    “Good.” Reaching down, she took his hand. 

    “I’ve been waiting for this all day, bunny.”

    “Me too baby.”

    “Let’s get you undressed.” Slowly she unbuttoned his shirt and slid it down his arms, arms that now had thick corded muscle. Humming, she tossed it on the ground. Letting her fingertips dance down his pectorals and the muscles of his abdomen, she licked her mouth. She wanted to eat him up. Working on his pants, she slowly unzipped them and pushed them down his hips until he stepped out of them. Taking his breath with a kiss, she grabbed the firm cheeks of his bottom before sliding her hands up his back. 

    “I know you’re hungry, bunny. I’ll feed you.” Sucking on his neck, she pressed a kiss to the flushed skin. 

    “But first, you’re gonna feed me.” Taking his hand, she pulled him even closer and gave him a gentle push, watching as he sat down. Pressing him back to lay, slowly she got on top of him, sitting pretty above his hips. The look on his face made her feel hot. Leaning down, she kissed his lips, nice and slow, slipping her tongue against his. He hummed as she pulled away. 

    “You look so beautiful underneath me, bunny.” Her words caused his dick to jump against the cheeks of her derriere. 

    “This must be what you see when it’s me.” It was strange how quiet he was and she wanted to change that. Leaning forward, she licked the side of his neck, gently biting into the skin. A breathy gasp. Smiling against him, she moved down to kiss his pectoral then the other. 

    “Nova….”

    “Hm?”

    “I need you…” Her soft little kisses turned into tiny licks against his erect nipples. He moaned softly, hands reaching for her. Stopping them, she gripped them and pressed them back against the sheets. Kissing them, she let up, eyes now taking in the cute blush in his cheeks, neck and ears. 

    “Here?”  She asked with a kiss. 

    “L-lower…” Her lips kissed down his stomach. 

    “Here, bunny?” 

    “Lower baby…” He seemed breathless and it turned her on how sensitive he was to her touch. Fingertips trailing smooth skin and hard muscle had him panting. Her teeth gently bit into the flesh of his lower stomach, making him jerk. 

    “Here, très chère?” (…beloved?) 

    “Mmmm you’re closer now…” Indeed, she was. He’d grown so erect that he strained against his silky boxers. So thick and big, he looked like he would burst free at any moment. Her triangle throbbed at the sight of him and her mouth watered. Quite literally. Pressing her face against him, she kissed the outline, drawing a slight hiss from above her. 

    “You need me here a lot, bunny…” He gasped loudly, biting his lip as she kissed and nibbled at the outline. 

    “Fuck… I need you so bad, princess.” Wasting no time, she pulled his boxers down, nearly drooling at the hard smooth member that shot up, a proud morsel begging her to devour it with the sudden twitches upward. Already pre-cum bubbled up from the head, making her lick her lips. 

    “My poor bunny,” Kissing the shaft, he grunted, voice lost in a choke as she gently licked the string of it away, following the shape of the the head with the tip of her tongue. She could tell he wanted to grab her hair and was pleased to know he restrained himself, instead gripping the sheets to filth. It wasn’t his time yet. 

    “Look at me.” He panted but his eyes opened and drifted downward. Dipping her head, she gave one long lick against his entire shaft, eyes suffocating him. Following his meaty veins up with her tongue she wasted no time in pulling his head into her mouth nice and slow. His whole body jerked upward and a tortured moan escaped his throat. 

    “Goddamn it…..” He grit out through clenched teeth as she hummed, taking more of him into her mouth. Finally breaking their gaze, she closed her eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of him…smooth…hard…soft. Relaxing her jaw, she bobbed a bit before letting him go with a wet pop. Lifting up onto her knees, she reached behind her and began to unlace her bustier. His intense and needy gaze watched as she slowly pulled it off of her, exposing her breasts. Slowly crawling back, she licked him again, his hips bucking. 

    “You taste so good, bunny. I could eat you all up.” He moaned loudly as she pulled him back inside her mouth, her hand starting to stroke him softly.  

    “Fuckkkk baby…. that feels so fucking good..” Humming in approval, she stroked faster, wet sucking and slurping cutting through the silence and breath and quivering flesh. Pressing her palms flat against his throbbing stomach, she bobbed until he came, gagging slightly as the silky release of his love filled her mouth. Breathing in through her nose, she relaxed and swallowed. Sweet and slightly salty…pleasant. Addicting. She looked up at him. He looked oh so satisfied, bruised lips open, breath harsh, head thrown back. His body trembled with the aftershocks of his orgasm and his skin flushed the prettiest shade of pink, Cupid’s kiss upon the gorgeous body that belonged to her. Lifting up and letting him go, a sloppy mess of slimy passion, hunger and desire dripped from her mouth and tongue, wetting his shaft all over again. Licking her lips, she began to kiss up his body. 

    “I want you to do something for me, bunny.” He was too stunned, too turned on to speak and she was okay with that. Sitting up on his hips, she turned around, her back facing him. She heard him groan and slipped her hair around her shoulder with a tiny smirk. She took her time removing her thong, pulling out a leg at a time. Turning to look back at him, she leaned forward a little, letting him see her soaking wet sex. 

    “I love when you go down on me. The way you move your tongue makes me feel so good, bunny.” Slowly, she inched back little by little. 

    “I think about it a lot…the way you suck and lick my clitoris… it makes me so wet.” 

    “I think it about it too, baby. I love eating your pussy.” Voice low and shaky, he licked his lips the closer she got to his mouth. Eager to taste her, he lightly made contact with her folds with a soft kiss, making her buck back against him. Moaning softly, she gasped as he gently licked them, pulled them to suck into his mouth. The vibration from his hum sent sharp stabbing pleasure through her. Slowly rolling her hips, she tossed her head back as he began to circle her clitoris. 

    “Mmm bunny….mmm….” She allowed his hands to take hold of her hips. Wet sucking drifted up into her ears, his mouth and tongue doing really wild things down below her waist. Sucking on her engorged nub now, she felt the fire of her orgasm tickle her stomach. Slipping his tongue back inside of her he thrust nice and slow until the fire burned her up into ash. Digging nails into his wrists, she let it consume her with a moan. Breathing harshly, she leaned up a tad, enough that she hovered over his face. Panting, she watched as his shaft bobbed upward. 

    Coming to sit back on his lap, she turned to face him, slowly intertwining their fingers. 

    “Bon-hwa…” He sat up and pulled her flush against him, his lips kissing her neck soft and sweet.

    “Yeah, angel?”

    “I stopped taking my birth control.” His breath faltered against her skin. 

    “You did?”

    “Mmhm.” Welcoming his arms around her, she lifted her own to wrap around his neck.

    “So, what you’re telling me is that you want to get pregnant tonight.” He breathed up against her jaw, his voice sending chills down her spine. 

    “Maybe…” Smirking against her, he lifted his gaze. 

    “I need you to be sure, princess.” Cheeks warm, she bit her lip as he kissed her forehead, the corner of her mouth…the underside of her jaw. 

    “If you’re ready for a baby then I’ll give you what you want.” 

    “Are you ready, bunny?” Pulling her down to lay beside him, he pressed their noses together. 

    “From the first time I came inside of you, I’ve been ready sweetheart.” Hugging him closer, she welcomed his fingers into her hair, gently massaging her scalp. 

    “That’s why I told you to start taking birth control. I knew we needed to be responsible.” 

    “But?”

    “No buts.” He said quietly, lips trailing the bridge of her nose. 

    “I loved watching my cum come out of you… one of the sexiest things I’ve ever seen.” Gently smoothing his brows, she softly kissed his lips, sucking on his bottom lip. 

    “We’re at a good place, bunny.”

    “We are…”

    “I’m so proud of you… so proud of how you’ve worked so hard to overcome your challenges.”

    “Thanks to you. I couldn’t have done it without you baby. You know that.” 

    “I wanna give you your reward now…” His gaze lifted, gaze dark and intense. Leaning even closer, she spoke lowly against his mouth, feeling his member poke her stomach.  

    “Cum inside me, bunny.” Moaning against her lips, he nibbled her bottom lip. He’d began to create delicious friction between them, his shaft slipping up over her slick folds. Moaning, she dig half moons into the back of his shoulders. Lifting her leg, he pulled it up over his bicep and let it hang over his elbow.

    “Ask me again, angel…” Struggling to talk as his silky skin teased her engorged nub, she gasped for air…attempted words coming out as mere sounds…  

    “I don’t understand that, princess. I need you to use your words.”  Breath catching in her throat, she took a shaky breath, her arms around his neck tighter. 

    “Mmm Bon-hwa….please baby…”

    “Please what Supernova?” 

    “Fill me with your cum please…please…” Slowly, he pushed up into her, visibly shuddering, a deep breathy moan hushed against her mouth. Already, she’d thrown her head back against the bed, her moans sweet at his slow easy thrusts.

    “You’re the only woman…I’ve ever wanted to be submissive to Nova…”  A deep little thrust made her whine, eyes misty with tears.

    “I don’t hate it….anymore.” He moaned against her lips, kissing them soft and tender. 

    “I fucking love it… love you… how fucking good you feel…” 

    “I love you too baby…mmm…” 

    “I belong inside of you angel… the way your pussy grips me… it’s home.” His words made her moan louder, his hips starting to thrust deeper…harder. 

    “Bunny…” She sobbed, nails digging into his back. His words got overpowered by breath… breath, impassioned moans sweetly singing his pleasure. Gripping her ass cheek, he began to plunge hard and fast into her ocean, her waves deep and powerful. They drowned him in their magnitude, her gravity strangling him. Hissing in breaths, they left his throat as short quick little grunts. Their bodies collided wetly, a deep shaking thwap. 

    “Fuck…..oh fuck Nova…” A few more stabs into her soul and she shattered into pieces, sobbing as he released soon after her with a wordless shout. Trembling, he panted as his cum spurted into her, warm and forceful. It felt so good, having him fill her up, his shaft slightly throbbing inside. 

    “Mm…” His fingers loosened its grip on her bottom and instead slipped up her back, touch gentle. She felt so powerful…so special… knowing that she could bring him to climax… that he trusted her enough to release inside of her. Her fingers tugged on his hair, making him lift his face from her neck. Lips kissed each other light as a feather and full of love before tongues met in compassionate fervor. 

    “Love you bunny,” She hushed against his nose. He breathed contently against her and kissed her leg before putting it down. Turning in his arms, she snuggled back against him. 

    “Love you too baby.” His voice sounded spent, satisfied and sleepy. Biting her lip as he cuddled her, she let sleep take her too, knowing when they woke, they’d do it again. 

 

 

*** 

 

    “So, did you put the pussy fairy on him?” A grinning Nebula asked, boo’d up with some attractive Greek man as they headed to the castle of St. Nicolas. 

    “Mind your business.” Neb laughed quite obnoxiously and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. 

    “You did! Oh my God! I was waiting for you to put that shit on him real good for the one time. You musta sucked out his soul cause he been in la-la-land all morning.” 

    “You’re disgusting. Girl,” Cheesing, she glanced back at said man who had a dreamy expression on his face as he looked out at the crystal clear waters of the waters below them. 

    “No… you disgusting and I love every bit of it. I knew you had it in you Nov. I’m a proud sister right now.” 

    “Stoppppp. Please.” Cackling, Nebula let her go, watching as she called Bon Bon up to join them. 

    “Oh shit…” She heard him curse, quickly hiking the steps. 

    “It’s beautiful isn’t it?” Stealing a kiss or three, he vocalized his agreement against her neck. 

    “Bunny…”

    “Yeah babe?” His voice was soft and slightly raspy, it still being early morning. He had no control over his hands and they went right to her bottom and squeezed the cheeks. Gasping as he lifted her up slightly, he chuckled taking them a step higher. 

    “Come on y’all two. Y’all can fuck later.” Lifting her head up she turned it around to see a waving Nebula at the top of the white chalk steps with a shit eating grin on her face. 

    “Nebula!” Slowly putting her down, he returned his noona’s grin with one of his own. 

    “She gets nastier by the freaking day. Mon Dieu…” Turning to walk, she gasped at the smack to her butt. 

    “So do you. Jeez. Come on.”

    “I’ll be coming alright. Fine ass.” He replied with a wink. 

    “Oh my God.” Laughing, the two of them hurried to climb the steps. 

 

*** 

 

    He didn’t think he’d ever do it here. But as he watched her round ass cheeks shake from how hard he was fucking her, he knew then and there that he would have to. After last night, he couldn’t help the way he wanted her. Nor did he try to hide it. He’d spend all day fucking her just the way he wanted to. Arms behind her back and folded at the elbow, they fit perfectly in the palm of his hand. Grabbing hold to them firmly, he had taken his other hand up and slipped them into her hair, pulling her head back. She moaned so loud he knew they heard her and he loved it. He wanted them to hear how good he fucked her. She took the beating he gave her so well. 

    “B-Bon-hwaaaaa mmmmmm….” The way she squeezed him made him grunt and he let her hair go only for a moment, instead taking hold of her hip. 

    “Too much babe? Talk to me angel,” He breathed, sharp hard thrusts pumping into her. 

    “No….don’t stop… please don’t stop…” He could feel her approaching orgasm and let out a breathy groan as she milked his length. 

    “Bon-hwaaaaaa…. oh God baby….”

    “Let it come angel…” She wailed as it burned her up, her pussy squirting intensely around them. Pretty little butterfly, flutter, flight and light and it drove him past his limit of control. Inhaling sharply from his nostrils, a smooth groan left his throat as she pulled him into her galaxy. The ferocity of his orgasm made her jump up with a mewl. Letting go of her arms, his palms held her hips still. 

    “Take it in like a good girl…all of it.” Her hand reached back and her nails dug into his abdomen. Tiny little whimpers and her hips jerks as he filled her up, so much that his cum had begun to ooze back out of her, making his dick even wetter. Panting, he gently moved her hips, gently fucking it in deeper. Her head fell back against her shoulders and she hummed, following the lead of his hips. Slowly, he let her go, watching as she lifted up his shaft, her slick throbbing opening still oozing with his cum. 

    “Goddamn baby….” He kissed her shoulders and nibbled her neck, pulling her back to sit against him. Turning her head, their lips met. Wrapping arms around her, he moved her underneath and to side of him and welcomed her palms against his cheeks. 

    “We’re staying right the fuck here. I hope you know that.” He said, his eyes soft yet piercing. Lifting her arms, she wrapped them around his neck as he laid against her, pulling her flush. Lifting a leg, she draped it lazily across his hip. 

    “Oui ma bien-aimée. I wanna take my time with you too.” (yes, my love). Biting her lip as he lifted her leg and slipped his head in between her legs, she rolled her eyes back with a gasp. 

They’d be staying in for quite a while. 






Chapter End Notes:

 

A/N: *takes a deep breath* I have literally no words. NONE. I...*sighs again* 

 

Nova's beautiful lingerie set (Y'all getting angles because LOOK AT THIS IT IS GOREGOUS LEAVE ME ALONE):

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.