Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rampage looked around the Reapers compound, where scantly clad women were serving drinks behind the bar, or entertaining one or more of the members. Suddenly, the lights went slightly dim, illuminating the stage in the centre of the large room and one of the veteran strippers took to the stage. Swinging her hips to an AC/DC song as she stripped away the last of her clothing. Twirling around the pole naked, eliciting loud cat calls from some of the members. Her eyes on Rampage who shook his head at her antics. Sure he and Trixie hooked up a few times, but he wasn't the settling down type and quickly told her not to expect anything but a good time from him. For a time she seemed okay with that. Choosing to hook up with other members but whenever Rampage needed some relief she made herself available and that was good enough for him. Woman were a distraction, one that he didn't need or want. 


 


It was a Friday night, and they had just come back from a drop the night before. Most of his crew wanted to party and fuck until their next drop, but he had other plans. After a call with one of the detectives on his payroll he was told that there was a federal operation with The Reapers as the main focus. This wouldn't be the first or last time he heard this. The thing that pissed him off most was he was told there was an informant within his organization potentially giving information to federal agents. Rampage wasn't exactly worried because the only people that knew the inner workings of the organization would never flip on him, but the fact that there was a rat in his midst enraged him. Prospects and full fledged members milled about enjoying the entertainment and Rampage raged internally. 


 


When his phone buzzed he looked at the caller ID before picking up, not even bothering with greetings. "What do you have for me?" 


 


He listened intently as Tech explained that Dwayne Moore, the current District Attorney would be supporting the feds in their investigation. Clenching his fists tighter with each passing second Rampage was angrier than he had been in a very long time.  The fucking prick, the pompous fucking prick! He knew that Moore had bigger aspirations than just his current role as DA but this was a betrayal of epic proportions. For the last 6 years that Moore was DA, He stayed out of Rampage's way and Rampage stayed out of his way. He thought that they had an understanding but clearly Moore didn't get the memo. 


 


After hanging up from Tech, he made another call. After listening to excuses for a second he growled "If you see any of them sniffing around, you better fucking tell me right away." Then hanging up and signalling for Ghost, Diablo and Grim to mount up. 


 


As they left the compound Rampage looked to his second in command who's face was set in a scowl. Ghost preferred to be riding under the cover of darkness rather than attending an exclusive black tie event, in broad daylight. But they had a message to send, and this was the best way to get Dwayne Moore's attention. 


 


After reading the dossier that Tech had compiled on the Moore family, Rampage wanted to laugh at their luck when they arrived at the same time as the the District Attorneys youngest daughter. He had never met a person who embodied their name so well, and the photos in the dossier did not do her justice. Dressed in a modest black dress, she attempted but failed miserably to hide her curves. Rampage's eye were drawn to her large covered breasts and curvy waist. She looked like a heavenly angel and he wanted to corrupt her. He smirked as she did a double take when she saw them park their bikes next to her little Honda and scurried into the venue as quickly as her short yet shapely legs would carry her. He looked to Ghost and the look on his face told Rampage that he was thinking the same thing about the bookish chocolate goddess. 


 


Diablo and Grim looked around taking note of their surroundings. After a few moments they knew exactly where all security guards were located and every entrance and exit. When they were satisfied with their survey they both nodded once, the signal for them to proceed. Having all met at the same foster home when they were young; Rampage, Ghost, Diablo and Grim were as close if not closer than brothers and when he decided to start his own Motorcycle Club over 10 years ago Rampage couldn't think of any other people he would want watching his back other than his brothers. They stood at the very back of the crowded venue. Watching and waiting to be noticed by the District Attorney. They were not disappointed when he walked over to them. 


 


"How did you get in? I would never invite the likes of you. Leave now or I will call security." He stated as if this would cause them to leave. 


 


"Im sure you don't want us to cause a scene at your little party, with your perfect family watching." Rampage motions to Dwayne's wife who was watching them with a shocked and disgusted look on her face.  Having his bluff called made Dwayne ball his fists and for the briefest moment he contemplated calling security over but instead left the bikers alone in a huff. 


 


After listening to Dwaynes bullshit speech about community togetherness Rampage turned to his crew.  "Lets have a drink and be on our way. I think thats all I can stomach of this shit." They walked to the bar and stood behind Heaven in line each man admiring the way the dress stretched around her supple ass as she stood with a bottle of water. Rampage noticed how all his brothers seemed interested in Heaven. Ghost who openly appraised her luscious curves, Diablo and Grim who were eyeing her curiously. When she turned and he suddenly had his arms full of her soft warm body, he knew his brothers were calling him all kinds of lucky bastard. Fuck she felt good in his arms, he swore softly.


 


"You should watch where you're going Princess." Rampage whispered close to her ear. 


 


When she shivered slightly in his arms he was a goner. On his best day he was intimidating, but he saw no fear when she looked up directly into his eyes. At 6'4 Rampage dwarfed her short frame and was surprised and completely turned on when she snapped at him, tugging herself out of his arms. 


 


He was stunned when Grim, the silent member of his brothers who most people assume was mute because he often chose to observe rather than speak, handed her the water bottle that had fallen onto the ground when she tripped. He used the opportunity to pull her against his body and scold her which caused her to roll her beautiful big brown eyes at him. Grim had a large scar on his cheek from a run in with a rival MC, most people found him terrifying and he fed on their fear. His jade green eyes searching her face for fear or disgust and finding none, he let her go. 


 


"Watch where you're going, we may not be there next time." Grim told her as she walked away. 


 


Rampage noticed all 3 of his brothers couldn't take their eyes off of her either. One thing was for sure things were about to get very complicated and very interesting.


 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.