Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Just then her bedroom door flung open and her mom barged in the room shouting "Oh no you wont!".

"You wont be going anywhere" Evelyn yelled.

"Why cant I go see him?" Larissa asked with a pained expression on her face.

"Because I said so, it is 8 oclock at night. And where is his car?!" She shouted.

Here we go with the bashin', Larissa thought.

"He does not have one, everybody does not have your kind of money" Larissa said rolling her eyes.

"Don't you dare roll those eyes at me! I am your mother and what I say goes! Do you hear me?!" She yelled pointing her finger in Larissa's direction.

Larissa did not respond.

"I said do you hear me?!"

"Yes" Larissa responded.

"Ever since you met this boy you have lost your self-respect and dignity. What type of girl drives to see a boy at night? Oh, I'll tell you, one that is desperate and asking to end up pregnant!!".

Larissa remembered the day she lost her virginity to David. Little did her mother know, it happened right in Larissa's bedroom.

 

Flashback

David had caught the #2 bus to Larissa's house. Larissa drove to pick him up at a local plaza. As always her parents were working late on a Friday and her sister who was a senior was hanging out with her best friend. It was about 6 pm. Her parents did not plan to get home until 8:30 pm. After meeting David at the plaza, she got out the car to embrace him. As they kissed he wrapped his arms around her waist leaning her against the driver's door.

"Let's go, we don't have much time" David said before pecking her on the lips.

They got in the car and drove to her house. She crept up slowly making sure her parents or sister's car were not there. They entered the house. They walked up the stairs as David's hand rested on her butt.

After kissing they became more and more desperate for eachother removing their clothes.

"Lay down" David told her.

She did. Her heart was racing. She had decided 2 weeks ago she was ready to give herself to him. David was a virgin too but decided to feign confidence to put her at ease as much as he could.

He pulled down his boxer briefs while looking into Rissa's eyes. Her eyes followed his movements. He was well endowed and she watched his manhood as it stood erect.

"You sure you ready for this?" He asked before they went even further.

"Yes, I'm ready" she said smiling softly.

He nodded and reached down to take out a condom from his pants pocket. After putting it on he got onto the bed hovering over her. They kissed slowly and tenderly and caressed each other. The tension was building and their kisses became more desperate. She placed her legs around his waist.

"I love you David" she whispered.

"I love you too" he said.

He placed himself at her entrance pushing himself inside slowly. She moaned out at the sting and pressure she felt.

"Are you okay baby" he asked.

"Yes"

He pushed his hips forward and became fully surrounded by her.

Larissa arched her back and moaned out at the sensation of being fully filled by him.

"Eres tan apretada" David whisphered in her ear.

Larissa moaned in response to how sexy he sounded.

David buried his face in the crook of her neck, sucking on it as he began pumping in and out of her. Soon he increased his pace causing Larissa to moan louder.

As the pleasure their bodies felt came to an all time high, Larissa screamed out as she felt herself clenching down on him and his manhood pulsating inside her as intense pleasure flowed throughout her body causing her legs to shake underneath him. He groaned out "im gonna cum baby...fuck baby" as he reached his high, his body shuddering above hers.

He rolled off of her as they both laid there trying to catch their breath. When they did, she laid on his chest rubbing her hands down his abs.

"What did you say to me" she giggled.

"You're so tight"

"Hmm really?" She smiled.

"Yes.. so damn tight" He emphasized kissing her on the forehead.

He stood up and went to her bathroom and put the condom in the trash.

They got dressed and she took him back home reluctantly.

End of Flashback

 

Larissa tried to hold back a smile as her mother made a reference to sex, pushing away thoughts of that night she shared with David.

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.