Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My second Story. Hope you Enjoy Alicia Fredrick & Nick Chan's Story





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

 

 

"Gurrrrl Alicia Welcome to New York" Kandice her crazy and slightly tipsy cousin said. While attempting to do the stanky leg on the dance floor of the hottest club in New York, while holding her drink and balancing in three-inch heels.

Its been two weeks since Alicia moved to New York and she is loving every moment of being in the Big Apple, the fast paced living was perfect for her fresh start. Even though she missed the country living and family she left behind she knew it was time to break the mold and do something no one would expect.

After dancing for a few songs they found a booth and Kandice decided she wanted to go get another drink, leaving Alicia alone watching the dance floor completely oblivious to the eyes on her.

Nick had been watching her from the moment she came into his line of view while on the dance floor looking spankinly Sexy in a Pink off the shoulder top and black skinny jeans and damn even her shoes were sexy strappy little things with a bow on the top. To say she was oblivious to her alure was an understatement she looked like a good girl but you know what they say once a good girl goes bad she's gone forever.

Nick was a good guy with naughty intentions when he walked up to the booth flashing his killer smile at her "Hey there is this seat taken?"

Looking around for Kandice forgetting she had left to get a drink thinking he was probably going to wait for her cousin to get back she smiled "Not at all..." before she could finish her sentence she looked up at the man behind the voice, speechless for a moment she shakes her head slightly then looking up again and there stood the most delicious looking man she had ever seen he stood about 6'1 wearing a black silk shirt and dress pants with Armani loafers looking all kinds of fine.

Nick had never been attracted to black women or even thicker women before but she was a full figured Ebony goddess he couldnt pass up the opportunity so he took the seat closest to where she sat leaning over using the loud music as a cover to get close to her "how do you like the club?" still shocked but remembering he was just waiting for Kandice she smiles "I love it the style is very sleek and the Dj is fantastic" she takes a sip of her cranberry juice and licks her lips.

Nick didnt think he would see the day when he was jealous of an inanimate object, leaning closer he grin, but before he could speak his bartender walks up to the table "Nick you have a phone call in the back" Nick looks at Alicia apologetically "Ill be back sweetness" he says before stepping away from the table.

Kandice comes back to table sitting in the spot Nick vacated "Gurl I gave out my number so many times I should tattoo it to my forehead" Alicia looks at her cousin before speaking "A friend of yours was waiting for you but he had to go take a call he will be back soon...I think" Kandice nods then pulling out her cell phone she begins texting forgetting Alicia was even there.

Nick quickly ends the call and walks back to the table where Alicia was and this time she wasnt alone she sat with a pretty girl who seemed to be paying more attention to her phone than anything else. Looking at his Ebony beauty oh Shit when did that happen....when did she become his from the moment I saw her his mind said and he agreed "Miss me" he said walking up to the table and smiling as she looks up at him.

Alicia smiled back then looking at Kandice who looked up from her cell her mouth dropping open then she blinks and looks up at him giving him her coy face "Hello Im Kandice" she all but purred Nick smiled back "Im Nick and I came to ask your friend if she would like to dance" he said looking over at Alicia.

Alicia was mid drink and as the words left his mouth she choked...did he say...ask her to dance? she looked at Kandice noticing the frown on her face then the look of pure jealousy she threw her way.

Nick looked at Alicia worried after she began to cough "Are you alright?" he asks when she nods not being able to speak. he smiles " whats youre name, beauty?" he asks as he leads her to the dance floor she leans close to him "Alicia" and he repeats her name "Alicia, thats a very beautiful name" just as they hit the dance floor the Dj begins playing Love, Sex and Magic which was one of Alicias favorites it found her back to Nicks chest and she was amazed that he could keep up.

She was lost in the music and the lyrics and Nick loved that she was dancing and singing the lyrics. By the time the song was over Nick knew she was perfect for him. Her body felt wonderful against his, her sexy curves fit into his hard body he knew she belonged in his arms.






Chapter End Notes:
Please Review~ I hope you Enjoyed






Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.