[Reviews - 124] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

For 29 yr old Mia Johnson finding out that aliens existed and were actually on earth was a bit of a shock. Finding out her super hot boss was one and wanted to date her... well….beam her on up!

When the Selkrians ‘came out the closet’ and announced they had been living among us for hundreds of years, it took me some time to wrap my head around it. But when war didn't break out I breathed a sigh of relief and got on with my life. When Kale Kapena, CEO of Totality, Mr. Why are you so sexy, aka my boss announced he was one, I kept on with my job then too. Hey they haven't taken over the planet after all this time so I would give them the benefit of doubt.

But when he started to flirt and invite me out for dinner I needed to take a moment. It was hard enough getting a earth guy to commit let alone a alien! With my luck it would turn out like a bald guy winning a comb. But I couldn't resist, at least it would be a hell of a ride *wink*


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Books, Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Original Characters, Sexual Content , Strong Sexual Content
Series: Loving Kale
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 26704 Read: 41011
Published: February 09 2018 Updated: March 18 2018

1. Chapter 1 by Gabriella Clark [Reviews - 34] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1320 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Gabriella Clark [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2567 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Gabriella Clark [Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarstar (2405 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Gabriella Clark [Reviews - 20] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3714 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Gabriella Clark [Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2376 words)

This chapter is along one so I will be posting it in 2 parts.

6. Chapter 5.5 by Gabriella Clark [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (6240 words)

This is the rest of chapter 5 as promised! warning!!!!! Things are about to get spicy!!!

7. Chapter 7 by Gabriella Clark [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3542 words)

8. Chapter 8 by Gabriella Clark [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2041 words)

Hey guys! I'm sorry to say we are nearing the end of our journey with Kale and Mia. I would totally positively appreciate it though for those of you who use amazon kindle to leave a review of the book on there. Ill post the link below.   https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076DLCRW3

 

We will definetely hear from Kale and Mia again in my already completed second title Loving Luc, this book gives us more history into the Noctis and what they want with Earth. This book is in the kindle scount competition.  https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/2TB89HBREIOGV

 

Lastly I'm also working on their wedding story which will provide us more of a look into their culture and their history with the Noctis. I've already posted the first chapter here and you can always check my website for the eta.

https://gabriellatheauthor.com

9. Chapter 9 by Gabriella Clark [Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstar (1976 words)

Well guys we're in the home stretch now. If anyone is interested in being a beta reader (and have experience)for my future works please drop me your email. here's the link again to purchase Loving Kale if your so inclined and also to vote for Loving Luc. Also PLEASE PLEASE leave a review for me on Amazon or Goodreads...I'll love you forever!

 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076DLCRW3

 

https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/2TB89HBREIOGV

 

10. Chapter 10 by Gabriella Clark [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (523 words)

Hey guys! We've reached the end of our story with Mia and Kale (for now) Thanks so much for reading their story! I have the second book completed and am working on book 2.5 as we speak. Check out my website gabriellatheauthor.com for all the latest news.

 

To leave a review or if you want to purchase Loving kale here's the link  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076DLCRW3

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.